If you are looking for a way to build an auction or reverse auction site, JomOffers will help you to achieve that in a fast and easy way.
If you are looking to create an auction or reverse auction website where users can create auctions listings and receive multiple offers, look no further. Creating auction sites, be it traditional auctions or reverse auctions, JomOffers can provide an unbeatable edge over your competitors. You can now specify the time for completion, expected price range and much more all in a fast and easy way
Here is what you get when you decide to build your auction or reverse auction site with JomOffers!
• Advanced search and filter capabilities that makes searching for auction listings much faster and with much more precision.
• Online auction listing creation and management. Now create auction and reverse auction listings and mention accurate details about your expectation with ease.
• Get offers. Want to get the best deal for a service that you need? Offers gives you the power to choose from available auction offers and get the best deal possible!
• Reverse auctions. Don’t just browse auction sites traditionally. Provide a new interface to your customers where they are who decide which best offer they want to go with. Just post your requirement and wait for the offers to pour in!
• Gorgeous look and colour schemes. This extension was created taking into account feedback received by customers who were unhappy with the look and feel of other auction templates. The colour schemes are pleasant and very easy on the eyes.
• Add specific work type auctions. Segregate the type of work you want to get done with work types. No longer do you need to club gardening requirements with your maintenance requests.
• Add attachments to your auction listing item to provide additional information. If you want to share brochures or entertainment information available for your auction listing so that contractors can provide best offers, you can now attach these in PDF format.
• Tags supported. Tags help in making your auction listing more SEO and search friendly. With tag support, you can make sure that none of your contractors and customers miss out on your auction.
• Ajax driven auction form. Ajax support means compatibility and flexibility. It also means that no matter how big or small your auction or reverse auction portal is, the booking auction forms will support it nonetheless.
• Advanced user dashboard to manage their auction listings. Dashboards provide multiple options to the user to manage auctions item, review offers, and see listing related information in a single glance.
• Powerful front end administration. Front end is not only intuitive but it also supports hosts of features such as auction statistics, intelligent auction listing management and much more.
• Detailed statistics. As a customer, you always want to know which auction listing is the one that is creating more traffic, and in turn, more sale for you. These statistics let you analyse which the favourite auction listing and also the most viewed auction listing is.
• SEO friendly with rich snippets. Meta descriptions are where you mention a brief summary about what your auction listing has to offer. This needs to be SEO friendly for search engines to be able to tap into it and put it out there when a customer/contractor searches for similar type of an auction.
• Create custom fields as per your business needs. No matter how well built your auction portal is, there is always scope for adding personalized or customized additions. This is exactly why JomOffers presents this flexibility directly to the user in the interface. No complex coding required!
• Cascade categories and address to unlimited levels. You can now display even the smallest detail in an address without worrying about if the system will support it. Cascading categories and addresses that go in unlimited levels means that you can add as much details as required.
• Multiple layouts to showcase your auctions listing. We understand that some customers prefer text rich sites while some image rich. That is exactly why we provide multiple layouts that customers can switch to, based on their preference.
• Integrated Joomla Smart Search. Your customers can now search for multiple combinations and reach to the exact piece of information that they were looking for in your auction site.
So don’t wait to create an auction or reverse auction site that stands apart and gives you optimum return on investment.
Get started with JomOffers now!
- Last updated:
Jan 23 2022
3 days ago
- Date added:
- Aug 26 2015
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- c m p
- J3 J4
Write a review