With the nx-youtubeBox Module you are able to display Youtube Videos & Playlists in a Responsive Container on any Moduleposition or Textblock of your Website. You have no longer to put in manually the iFrame Script into your Textfields and hope that your WYSIWYG editor not stripe it out after saving. You don't have to set up any width / height values of your Videoplayer, nx-youtubeBox takes 100% of the width from its parent element and calculates the height automaticly.
- YouTube No-Cookie Mode (in accordance with GDPR / DSGVO)
- Supports Youtube Videos
- Supports Youtube Playlists
- Fullscreen Option per Module Instance
- Supports out of the Box multiple instances on the same Page
- Headermode (define a max height of the videoframe in percent & move the overflow if needed)
- Blocklayer (lock your player frame - click actions on the video are not longer possible)
- VideoBox Rotation (up to 90 degrees clockwise or counterclockwise)
- Integrated Bordersettings
- Integrated Shadowsettings for outer & inner Shadow
- And for sure the basic youtube API Features like:
- Show / Hide Annotations
- Show / Hide Controls
- Loop Playback
- Show / Hide related Videos
- Video start time
- iOS Inline Playback
- Define default volume
- or mute the player
Introduced in Version 1.0.4
Now you can easily Rotate the VideoBox up to 90 degrees, in combination with the integrated Border and Shadow Options you can create a Polaroid styled look for your Videos.
Now you are able to setup a border (incl. Radiusoptions) for your Videos.
Inner Shadow Options
First Huge Update for our Blocklayer! Now the Blocklayer supports an inset Shadow Option - This adds a Special look to your videos.
Checkout our Demosite & Github Wiki for more Informations.
- Last updated:
Dec 18 2021
6 months ago
- Date added:
- Jan 29 2017
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
- J3 J4
Write a review