OrielPro Dynamic Gallery
The Future is here. Oriel Pro gives you the freedom not just to present images in a modern look. With Oriel Pro, you can create entire album libraries. Adding new albums and images is easy via FTP or file manager. Oriel Pro automatically detects new content and updates your albums.
Version 1.5 introduces
- New Deeplinking Support, jump directly to an Album / Gallery by using the #folderKey in your URL.
- Language Support for EN,FR,DE,ES,SE
- Optional Ignore List to exlude certain subfolders from being used in Oriel ...and many more, checkout the Changelog below to learn more.
Oriel Pro uses the subfolders of the selected source to display the content as albums or filters. Oriel Pro can therefore not only generate individual galleries, but also create entire album overviews based on your folder structure. Of course, the title images & description text of these albums can be freely defined. In addition, you can also ignore subfolders in the module settings and thus prevent their contents from being displayed in Oriel Pro.
Choose between four layouts
Oriel Pro comes with four layouts that will make your images shine with an unprecedented brilliance. In addition to the album overview, which turns your sub-folders into albums, the flat & filtered modes allow you to display all your images in the main folder and in sub-folders on one level. The "Ignore" layout only shows the images in the defined folder and does not render the images in subfolders.
Default, Cover & Masonry Thumbnails
With Default Thumbnails your images are taken over into the gallery in 1to1 format, the thumbnails are not cropped.
The cover thumbnail mode is our heart, if it is activated you can define the desired aspect ratio of your thumbnails. This way you can create consistent grids and don't have to worry about the aspect ratio of the images.
The Masonry thumbnail mode is similar to the default mode, your images are not cropped, but the lines are flexible, so it's a Masonry effect.
Of course Oriel Pro provides you with everything you need. Thanks to the integrated UIkit3 framework, the module is completely autonomous and independent of plugins / templates.
- Integrated Lightbox (Single Image & Gallery Mode)
- UIkit3 Grid System up to 6 columns
- Columns can be configured for small, medium and large screens
- Mobile first
- Album / Filter Deeplinking support
- Modern styled Overlays
- Label Custom Rules & Translation Support (including support for Regular Expressions)
Are we the first? Yes, I think we are the first! - For the first time ever, Oriel Pro for Joomla makes it possible to create dynamic galleries. By using customfields as pathinformation source, Oriel can dynamically display different albums / galleries / images for each item. Simply define the source of the images in an article customfield and publish the module on the same page as the corresponding articles.
Maintaining and updating galleries as soon as new images / albums are added can be time consuming. Not anymore! Oriel Pro does it all for you. The Dynamic Source approach allows you to easily upload new albums and images via FTP. The images are automatically added to the gallery. Just tell your photographer where to put the new images and Oriel Pro will do the rest.
Oriel Pro allows you to benefit from the full potential of the included UIkit3 framework. All relevant container elements can be extended with your own classes in the backend module and thus be adapted to your needs. No matter if it's the complete gallery, the album overview or the images. Either a specific class has already been defined by us or you can define one (or more) own class(es) in the backend.
- Changed: Improved Joomla! 4 compatibility
- Changed: Source selection now uses Fancy List Support for Joomla 4
- Added: Skip / ignore folders option (new field)
- Added: Ignore Translation Strings (new field)
- Added: Advanced Custom Rules (Regular Expression Support)
- Added: Album Deeplink support for Album Grid/Slider & Filter (jump to Album via #key in URL - Key = foldername lowercase without specialchars)
- Changed: Some Language Strings got updated
- Changed: Tweaked some default values for a better "default-experience" after fresh install
- Changed: Code Improvements
- Fixed: Problem with Cache creation PopUp
- Fixed: Thumbnail Preload Placeholders
- Fixed: Missing compatibility information added (had lead to a wrong warning in Joomla 4 Pre Update Checker)
- Fixed: Image URL bug on Windows systems
- Fixed: Thumbnail URL bug on Windows systems
- Fixed: Sort albums by foldername now works as expected (ASC / DESC)
- Fixed: Typo in Album header template that could lead into an error
- Fixed: Added missing language files
- Added: Language Support for es-ES
- Added: Language Support for fr-FR
- Added: Slider Layout for Albums Overview
- Added: nx-designs Framework Integration
- Changed: Album Grid view hover shadow now on parent element not link
- Changed: Multiple language strings got updated
- Improved: Debug Features & Response to Thumbnail creation process
- Fixed: Delete Cache from Backend
- Fixed: Cover Hover layout optimised for rounded / circle item shapes
- Added: Sort albums by creation date (User request - Thank You!)
- Added: Option to ignore copies in filtered view (all) by filename (User request - Thank You!)
- Added: Option to disable the "all" filter for subfolders in album view - This can have an affect to files inside the subfolder, they are not longer visible in OrielPro when this option is enabled
- Added: Option to either select compressed / uncompressed image as album cover
- Fixed: Wrong language string used in translation for Dynamic source
- Added: Dynamic Source Integration for some of our Components
- Added: Option to Define a Link title that will be rendered as tooltip above the external link
- Added: UIkit CheatSheet Tab (List of usefull classnames)
- Added: Configurable grid animation for albums overview
- Changed: Prioritization of cover fallback image (1.cover.*** 2.first image of folder 3.first image of first subfolder)
- Changed: Cover Images gets now resized too when Thumbnails are enabled
- Changed: Upgraded to default UIkit Version 3.5.9
- Changed: AutoHeight Calculations improved (no JS anymore)
- Changed: JQuery integration (you can now include Joomla!'s jQuery Version)
- Changed: Security Improvements
- Changed: German translation improved
- Changed: OrielPro Gallery object structure
- Removed: Fixed Height for Thumbnails
- Others: Thumbnail Generation Refactored
- Others: Refactoring & Code Optimizations
- Bugfix: index.html overwrites information from description.html or description.txt
- Added: Options to handle anchor links on images
- Added: Define target window for external links
- Added: UiKit 3 - scroll integration when using anchor links
- Added: German translation
- Added: Option to disable Image lightbox link on touch devices if overlay is used
- Bugfix: External Link not working in Lightbox Gallery Mode
- Bugfix: Masonry Grid
- Bugfix: AutoHeight script not always loaded
- Intial Release
OrielPro Dynamic Gallery
- Last updated:
Mar 18 2023
1 week ago
- Date added:
- Apr 07 2020
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- J3 J4
Write a review