php-rgraph has been developed to ease the creation and inclusion of charts within your Joomla articles.
It can generate lots of different kinds of visualisations from Bar charts and Line charts through to Meters and progress bars.
To get more information on RGraph's charting library visit home of RGraph: http://www.rgraph.net.
You can use php-rgraph to generate lots of different types of charts, i.e. line, bar, and pie charts in 2D or 3D.
For each image type you can select out of more than of 450 different atttributes to configure your charts.
You can feed the data for your charts via manual entry, from database, local file system , from remote (or local) webserver,
via csv-files or Google sheets.
With this plugin, you can very easily create content with dynamic interactive charts.
- very easy to use
- very fast (up to 10 times faster than flash)
- embed one or more php-rgraph objects in one page
- more than 50 different types of visualisation
- combined charts
- Regression calculations for scatter charts
- create charts data via mathematic functions
- animation for charts
- display charts in modal popups
- support drill in charts
- lots of configuration options (more than 450) supported
- German and Englisch language supported
- Joachim Schmidt
- Last updated:
- Apr 11 2018
- Date added:
- May 30 2016
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
Ease of useNot rated