If you can write the SQL to extract the data you want to plot, Plotalot will use the Google Visualization API to dynamically draw various different charts or tables, with numerous formatting options.
- Line graphs, scatter graphs, and area graphs with multiple plots
- Horizontal or vertical stacked or grouped bar charts ...
- 2D or 3D pie charts and donut charts ...
- Gauges, timelines, bubble charts, gantt charts, calendar charts, combo charts, candlestick charts, org charts, tree map charts, and geo charts
- Legend at top, bottom, left, right, or none
- Optional grid
- Titles and axis labels can be simple text or SQL queries
- Axis limits can be automatic, fixed, or SQL generated
- Charts can be responsive, and can refresh automatically without re-drawing the whole page
- Three types of tables, including fully responsive CSS tables
- Single items merge data from your database seamlessly into articles
- Query the local site database or any other supported database
- No libraries to install, just a component and an optional plugin
- Charts can be cached on your web-server to reduce database load
- Plotalot can be built in to your own code to add charting to your own extensions
Usage is fully documented in a free PDF user guide.
It really is ten years ... the "Date added" is somehow incorrect. Check the date of the first review: 28 March 2010.
- Les Arbres Design
- Last updated:
Apr 15 2021
5 days ago
- Date added:
- Nov 18 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
- c p
- J3 J4 Beta
Write a review