This Joomla plugin lets you load a custom.css / custom.min.css when the template does not support that out of the box.
Sponsoring and Donation
There are two ways to support me right now:
- This extension is part of Github Sponsors by sponsoring me, you help me continue my oss work for the Joomla! Project, write bug fixes, improving features and maintain my extensions.
- You just want to send me an one-time donation? Great you can do this via PayPal.me/zero24.
Thanks for your support!
This plugin checks whether a custom.css (or custom.min.css) file exists at /templates/"templatename"/css or /administrator/templates/"templatename"/css. If present, it will be loaded to the site.
- With a custom.css you can overwrite the template css files.
- This file will not be touched by an update.
- To use the plugin please activate it. Control Pannel --> Extensions --> Plugins --> System - Template custom.css.
Initial setup the plugin
- Download the latest version of the plugin
- Install the plugin using
Upload & Install
- Enable the plugin
System - CustomCSSform the plugin manager
Now the inital setup is completed and you can create the files in the tempalte.
Please note that my update server only supports the latest version running the latest version of Joomla and atleast PHP 7.0.
Any other plugin version I may have added to the download section don't get updates using the update server.
Issues / Pull Requests
You have found an Issue, have a question or you would like to suggest changes regarding this extension?
Open an issue in this repo or submit a pull request with the proposed changes.