Bonus Rules for Virtuemart
THE RULES HAVE A LOT OF PARAMETERS THAT YOU DEFINE WHETHER OR NOT TO TRIGGER THE RULE:
- products already in the cart
- cart amount (min and max)
- number of distinct products in the cart
- total weight of all items in the cart
- coupon redeemed
- parent rule validated
THESE RULES CAN BE FILTERED TO APPLY ONLY ON SOME SPECIFIC
- shoppers group
THEN WHEN THE RULE IS TRIGGERED, YOU CAN EITHER
- give a percentage or amount rebate using Virtuemart coupons or AWO Coupons
- Define a custom price for an existing product (via custom field plugin)
- add one or several products
- select one product from a list
- force product removal
- display a congrats! message
WHEN A RULE IS NOT YET VALID
- Display an incentive message
- Block checkout (useful if you need to have your customers to buy a combo of products for example)
AND SEVERAL MORE SETTINGS:
- Adds a category 'Bonus' unpublished where you can store your bonus products but not display them in your catalog.
- Optional check stocks. (ie. You can offer the bonus product while some are available or at any time)
- Optional check minimum order quantities. (ie, if you have it set to 2, you'll need a set of 2 master products to have the bonus product added)
- Optional check maximum order quantities. (ie, if you have it set to 3 and have a set of 5 master products in cart, only 3 bonus products will be added)
- Not possible to add the bonus product directly in cart, it will be removed if the master products are not there.
- There is absolutly no hack to core Joomla or Virtuemart component.
- Upsell in customer's cart !
- Compatible with Virtuemart 3