This Joomla Plugin implements an additional Anti-spam Protection Layer to your Joomla Contact Forms by allowing you to block any non ascii chars or banned words / chars
Sponsoring and Donation
You use this extension in an commercial context and / or want to support me and give something back?
There are two ways to support me right now:
- This extension is part of Github Sponsors by sponsoring me, you help me continue my oss work for the Joomla! Project, write bug fixes, improving features and maintain my extensions.
- You just want to send me an one-time donation? Great you can do this via PayPal.me/zero24.
Thanks for your support!
This Joomla Plugin allows you to protect you joomla contact form by allowing you to:
- block any non ascii chars
- whitelist allowed non-ascii chars
- maintain a blacklist of not allowed words / chars
Initial setup the plugin
- Download the latest version of the plugin
- Install the plugin using
Upload & Install
- Enable the plugin
Contact - AntiSpamExtendedform the plugin manager
Now the inital setup is completed and the default protection is enabled.
A comma-separated list of characters and words to be blocked.
A comma-separated list of additional characters that should be allowed.
Please note that my update server only supports the latest version running the latest version of Joomla and atleast PHP 7.0.
Any other plugin version I may have added to the download section don't get updates using the update server.
Issues / Pull Requests
You have found an Issue, have a question or you would like to suggest changes regarding this extension?
Open an issue in this repo or submit a pull request with the proposed changes.
Beyond this repo
This plugin is based on my [WBB] Anti-Spam Extended plugin for the woltlab forum.