Mail Catcher is an utility component for Joomla! for catching, logging and monitoring emails sending in your Joomla site.
It is very useful for developers and administrators to monitor and keep track of ALL emails sent from Joomla site for debugging and administration purposes.
The dashboard display reports and statistics information so that developers and administrators can stay on top of ALL email sending activity in Joomla! site, every abnormal activities from spammers, attackers or from some malfunctioned installed extensions can be discovered quickly.
Mail Catcher is also useful to track extensions that send emails regularly and frequently like newsletter or subscription system, it will help you to see if the emails were sent correctly as intended.
Mail Catcher catches and logs the following information:
- Sent date
- Sent from email address + name
- Email content (supports both text and HTML format)
- Sending status: failed or successful
- Mailer: PHP Mail, SMTP or Sendmail
- Referrer: see from where the email was sent (component, controller)
- IP address: the IP address of the user who triggered email sending
- New feature: add unread highlight for emails
- New feature: apply relative dates for email sending date
- New feature: add filter for failed sending emails
- Improve Joomla 4 support
- Fix email message preview issue with Unicode characters
- Add support to log MIMEHeader & MIMEBody
- Fix incorrect charts loaded by months
- Add support for attachment via addStringAttachment
- Solidres Team
- Last updated:
Oct 13 2022
1 month ago
- Date added:
- Oct 04 2017
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- c p
- J3 J4
Write a review