Fully compatible with Joomla 4
Joomla Compatibility: 4.0, 3.10, 3.9, 3.8, 3.7, 3.6
PHP Compatibility: 7.4, 7.3, 7.2, 7.1, 7.0, 5.6, 5.5, 5.4
Package Info: Ready for initial installation or upgrade.
- It is extension independent, it can be used site-wide.
- Includes all Joomla jQuery, Migrate and Twitter Bootstrap versions and all the most recent jQuery, Migrate and Twitter Bootstrap versions.
- Includes all recent jQuery UI versions (with all Themes).
- All items can be sorted in separate, nested categories of your liking.
- URI Versioning options for all custom items including UNIX Timestamp, Joomla media version, and Custom.
- Fully customize the way your items get listed on any area of your site.
- The order of your items gets reflected on your pages.
- Every item has its own Publishing options.
- Overrides/replaces any jQuery library and jQuery plugins of the Joomla framework, with the ones you choose.
- Automatically load the versions your Joomla needs, choose a specific version, or a custom one.
- Select from various CDN sources, or use a local copy (or Custom CDN) for each one separately.
- Custom CDN options for URL type and scheme.
- Choose where you want elements loaded: Site Front End, Administrator, Both (or nowhere, for UI, Bootstrap and other plugins) for each one separately.
- All local files are minified (stored in the /media/ directory). CDN requests point to the minified respectively.
- CDN Fallback option for each CDN request plus an option to send a custom User-Agent with the requests.
- Uses Scheme Relative (protocol-less or protocol-relative) URLs for all CDN sources (no http/https conflicts).
- Migrate will Auto Load depending on the jQuery library version you use (and your settings).
- Async & Defer options that allow you to be very specific with your own scripts, or existing scripts.
- Auto Load elements only when needed by the Joomla framework.
- Set the FQDN for the website (more control over the Absolute Domain of Joomla).
- Every Local URL can be set to Relative, Scheme Relative, or Absolute.
- When using Absolute URLs you can choose the Scheme to be the current (Auto), http or https.
- Full ACL and permissions system, Global, on Items, Categories and other sections of the extension.
- Enable Hotlinking Protection in the media directory (advanced users).
- Customize the User Interface (UI) to your liking.
- Written with MVC Architecture and follows the native Joomla framework.
- Extended UTF-8 support.
- Works on both Online and Offline site modes.
- Uses the native Joomla Update System (You can upgrade to the latest version directly from your website).
- Server Version Check and Release Notes through the extension.
- Translated to Greek.
- All text is translatable through the Language Manager.
- Documentation: https://eorisis.com/applications/jquery/documentation
- Changelog: https://eorisis.com/applications/jquery/changelog
- Support: https://eorisis.com/contact/support
- Sales: https://eorisis.com/contact/sales