Elfsight Facebook Feed
Joomla Facebook Feed – a new and exciting module that Joomla users are sure to welcome!
A functional and informative website is no longer enough to succeed in promoting your online business and to stand out against your competitors. The things that most Internet users are looking for right now are interactivity and social media presence, they’re your key to success! With this in mind, Elfsight is presenting all the Joomla users with Facebook module – one plugin that meets both of these requirements.
Elfsight Facebook Feed module serves a double purpose – it lets you acquire new Facebook followers, at the same time allowing you to promote your online business on Facebook. Keeping your visitors entertained leads to higher conversion, and bigger sales, and your amazing Facebook content will be the reason they’ll come back again and again, and spend more time on your website. Besides, the rich range of customizable options we’re offering will allow you to style the Feed exactly the way you need!
- Works with any Facebook page or group
- Allows to redirect visitors to your featured Facebook page
- Supports all main types of Facebook content – posts, photos, albums, videos, events
- Load More button to let you view all the content in the Feed
- A widget screen for each album that displays its name, description, number of photos, last update time and the album photos
- Viewing the photos as a feed or in an album
- Set the widget size any way you like – make it fit your screen full size, or install it in a specific area of your website
- Fully responsive and adaptable content perfect for any mobile device
- Adaptable height – set up a scrollable fixed-size widget, or make it stretch as your feed grows longer
- Widget header displays the main information on your Facebook page or group – cover, picture, name, number of likes and the
- verified label, when applicable.
- Fully customizable header – hide the information you don’t need, or disable the header altogether
- Add your custom actions – like page, share page, contact us, etc. - to the header to get an extra call-to-action on your website
- Turn off the content type tabs you don’t want to display
- The option of hiding the menu – perfect for those who need to use one content type
- Displays complete info on each post – author, publication date, formatted message text that supports links and tags, picture, reactions, comments and share counts.
- Allows to share a post from the feed on Facebook and other popular social media
- Supports Facebook reactions – Like, Love, Wow, Haha, Sad, Angry - for all types of content
- Choose the post info to display in your feed – author, number of likes, comments and shares
- All photos and videos open in a stylish popup directly on your website
- The option of hiding or displaying videos, and different video info
- Group events as upcoming and past, and display the info on the event’s name, number of guests, date and place
- Popup displays the picture or video, its author, description, publication date, reactions, number of comments and the comments.
- Use arrows to scroll through the content directly in the popup
- Popup pulls in the new comments as they come, and displays the comment author, text, publication date and Facebook reactions.
- Button Load More allows to load all the comments in the popup
- Allows to share content directly from the popup on Facebook and other popular social media
The Facebook Feed module for Joomla is provided by Elfsight Apps
Elfsight Apps is a cloud-based service that features extensions to boost your website's functionality with the user-friendly UI and no-coding skill required.
This Facebook module is a bridge between your Joomla site and Elfsight Apps Service, connecting the two together. It takes the widget you've configured at Elfsight Apps and displays it right on your website.
If you don't have an Elfsight Apps account, you can sign up for free and it only takes you about a minute.
How to add Facebook module to Joomla website?
This Facebook Feed is unbelievably easy to install. After downloading the extension zip, you need to install it on your website, create and configure a widget and copy-paste its code into any page or your website's template.
Follow these easy steps:
- Download and add the module to your website
- Set content sources and customize the design
- Get your insert code
- Insert the code into the required page or template
- Save the changes
Any difficulties? Our Support Team will be happy to install the Joomla Facebook Feed module for you, or to answer any questions that might come up. Contact us at email@example.com, and we’ll be there for you!