Elfsight Twiter Feed
With Elfsight Twitter Feed, you can add on your site a customized feed of one of the most popular social media. Embed your own Twitter feed with header and action buttons, create a collection of Tweets by hashtag or display customer testimonials about your products from Twitter. Allow your users all Tweet actions right on the website: retweet, reply, like, share. Choose the best layout, add colors and find the right proportions of the widget. Increase the number of followers and grow engagement on your site with lively and interactive feed.
- Raise the level of visitor engagement on the site displaying your Twitter feed
- Make your offers look attractive and trustworthy thanks to customer testimonials from Twitter
- Find more new followers and retweets with all Tweet actions available right from your feed
Features (key features)
Elfsight Twitter Feed can be easily installed to your website in seconds and has a clear and intuitive editor. It opens a lot of possibilities in form designing with its diverse list of features:
- Display Tweets from your own account or select by hashtag
- Create a feed with testimonial Tweets about your business
- Rate testimonial Tweets with stars
- Follow button on the header helps increase the number of subscribers of your account
- Set widget width or make it full width
- Set widget height or leave it adaptive to content height
- Hide the header to show only Tweets
- Choose full or compact header layout
- All Tweet actions supported: reply, retweet, like.
- Share tweets in Facebook
- Copy the Tweets link
- Choose from available languages or request your language and we will translate the widget
- Show/hide elements of each Tweet: author, date, Twitter icon, and actions: reply, retweet, like, share
- A special icon to mark verified accounts
- Automatic feed coloring with theme color from your Twitter account
- Set a custom theme color for the widget
- Browser data cache - faster loading with widgets on several pages
- Nice preview links in Tweets
- Tweet text formatting, displaying photo and video content
- Retweets indication in the feed
- Tweets display limit in the feed
- Retweet count, Like count in Tweets
The Twitter Feed Extension is provided by Elfsight Apps
Elfsight Apps is a cloud-based service that features apps to extend and diversify your website functionality (for instance, Instagram Feed, YouTube Gallery, Social Icons and others).
This extension acts as a bridge between your website and Elfsight Apps Service, connecting the two together. It takes the widget you’ve configured at Elfsight Apps and displays it right on your website.
If you don’t have an Elfsight Apps account, setting it up is totally free, and only takes you about a minute.
Installation in 1-2-3
This extension is unbelievably easy to install. After downloading the extension zip, you need to install it on your website, create and configure a widget, and copy-paste its code into any page or your website template.
Free installation service
Our Support Team will be happy to install the extension for you, or to answer any questions that might come up. Contact us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help!
Elfsight Twiter Feed
- Last updated:
Nov 07 2020
2 years ago
- Date added:
- Nov 02 2018
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download