eorisis jQuery is a free open source system plugin for the Joomla CMS. Load the jQuery Library, UI, Twitter Bootstrap and jQuery scripts of your choice to your site, on any area, with plethora of options. Increase website performance by taking advantage of CDN Sources. Freedom of choice, user friendly.
Compatible with Joomla 4 & 3.8.
Compatible with Joomla 1.6 or higher.
Compatible with PHP 7 & PHP 5.
Package Info: Ready for initial installation or upgrade.
- Includes all recent jQuery, Migrate and Twitter Bootstrap available versions.
- Includes all recent jQuery UI versions (with all Themes), plus custom fields for Custom jQuery UI files (External or Internal/Local).
- Overrides/replaces any jQuery library and jQuery plugins of the Joomla framework, with the ones you choose.
- Automatically load the versions your Joomla needs, choose a specific version, or a custom one.
- Select from various CDN sources, or use a local copy (or Custom CDN) for each one separately.
- Custom CDN options for URL type and scheme.
- All CDN sources included in the plugin, do have SSL available, are tested and are trustworthy.
- Choose where you want elements loaded: Site Front End, Administrator, Both (or nowhere, for UI, Bootstrap and other plugins) for each one separately.
- All local files are minified (stored in the /media/ directory). CDN requests point to the minified respectively.
- CDN Fallback option for each CDN request (uses cURL) plus an option to send a custom User-Agent with the requests.
- Uses Scheme Relative (protocol-less or protocol-relative) URLs for all CDN sources (no http/https conflicts).
- Migrate will Auto Load depending on the jQuery library version you use (and your settings).
- Custom jQuery library version, type (Minified / Uncompressed) and local path.
- Custom Scripts/StyleSheets and options for unlimited URLs to JS/CSS files (External or Internal/Local).
- Async & Defer options that allow you to be very specific with your own scripts, or existing scripts.
- You can remove Scripts/StyleSheets from the 'head' section without editing core files.
- Auto Load elements only when needed by the Joomla framework.
- Set the FQDN for the website (more control over the Absolute Domain of Joomla).
- Every Local URL can be set to Relative, Scheme Relative, or Absolute.
- When using Absolute URLs you can choose the Scheme to be the current (Auto), http or https.
- Enable Hotlinking Protection in the media directory (advanced users).
- Uses the native Joomla! Update System (You can upgrade to the latest version directly from your website).
- Server Version Check and Release Notes through the plugin.
- Translated to Greek.
- All fields are translatable through the Language Manager.
- Documentation: https://eorisis.com/jquery/doc
- Changelog: https://eorisis.com/jquery/changelog
- Official Support: https://eorisis.com/contact