Eorisis jQuery loads the jQuery Library, UI, Twitter Bootstrap and jQuery scripts of your choice to your site, on any area, with a plethora of options. Increase website performance by taking advantage of CDN Sources. Freedom of choice, secure and user friendly.
Fully compatible with Joomla 4
Joomla Compatibility: 4.0, 3.10, 3.9, 3.8, 3.7, 3.6, 3.5, 3.4, 3.3, 3.2, 3.1, 3.0, 2.5, 1.7, 1.6
PHP Compatibility: 7.3, 7.2, 7.1, 7.0, 5.6, 5.5, 5.4, 5.3
Package Info: Ready for initial installation or upgrade.
- Includes all Joomla jQuery, Migrate and Twitter Bootstrap versions and all the most recent jQuery, Migrate and Twitter Bootstrap versions.
- Includes all recent jQuery UI versions (with all Themes), plus custom fields for Custom jQuery UI files (External or Internal/Local).
- Overrides/replaces any jQuery library and jQuery plugins of the Joomla framework, with the ones you choose.
- Automatically load the versions your Joomla needs, choose a specific version, or a custom one.
- Select from various CDN sources, or use a local copy (or Custom CDN) for each one separately.
- Custom CDN options for URL type and scheme.
- All CDN sources included in the plugin, do have SSL available, are tested and are trustworthy.
- Choose where you want elements loaded: Site Front End, Administrator, Both (or nowhere, for UI, Bootstrap and other plugins) for each one separately.
- All local files are minified (stored in the /media/ directory). CDN requests point to the minified respectively.
- CDN Fallback option for each CDN request (uses cURL) plus an option to send a custom User-Agent with the requests.
- Uses Scheme Relative (protocol-less or protocol-relative) URLs for all CDN sources (no http/https conflicts).
- Migrate will Auto Load depending on the jQuery library version you use (and your settings).
- Custom jQuery library version, type (Minified / Uncompressed) and local path.
- Custom Scripts/StyleSheets and options for unlimited URLs to JS/CSS files (External or Internal/Local).
- Async & Defer options that allow you to be very specific with your own scripts, or existing scripts.
- You can remove Scripts/StyleSheets from the 'head' section without editing core files.
- Auto Load elements only when needed by the Joomla framework.
- Set the FQDN for the website (more control over the Absolute Domain of Joomla).
- Every Local URL can be set to Relative, Scheme Relative, or Absolute.
- When using Absolute URLs you can choose the Scheme to be the current (Auto), http or https.
- Enable Hotlinking Protection in the media directory (advanced users).
- Extended UTF-8 support.
- Works on both Online and Offline site modes.
- Uses the native Joomla! Update System (You can upgrade to the latest version directly from your website).
- Server Version Check and Release Notes through the plugin.
- Translated to Greek.
- All text is translatable through the Language Manager.
- Documentation: https://eorisis.com/jquery/doc
- Changelog: https://eorisis.com/jquery/changelog
- Support: https://eorisis.com/contact/support
- Sales: https://eorisis.com/contact/sales