vAttribute for Virtuemart
An attribute in VirtueMart is defined as any property of a product, for example size, color, material, resolution etc. Probably you don’t want to add as many product pages as you have products – it would be easier to create only few but with attributes which can be selected by user. Adding Attributes to your Virtuemart Product Information as Stockable Variants (as Dropdown List) is very easy and fast now. vAttribute is a very quick and simplistic way of adding an attribute as a product variation.
vAttribute Plugin is a Virtuemart Custom Field Plugin that allows the admin / shop owner to add a different attribute like Title, Description, Images, Weight as well as Prices for each attribute separately. It also provide the ability to calculate price per Square Unit based on the dimensions (width & height) given by the customer. It also allows you to arrange your attributes via drag n drop in very easy way. Also you can set the limit for the dimensions (width & height) and can set an attribute as a default attribute. It also allows you to update main product weight based on the dimensions (width & height) or chosen attributes by the customers
A great feature of vAttribute Plugin is offering variations of a product with different sizes, colors and even more. It also allow you to create stockable variations of your Product like size, color etc. by using your existing custom fields for Product Attributes.
It allows you to add child attributes within each main attribute which are useful if you have some accessories which are dependant on other accessories of your product.
Features and Benefits
- It allow you to add Title to the Attribute.
- It allow you to add Description to the Attribute.
- It allow you to add an Image to the Attribute.
- It allows you to add weight to the Attribute.
- You can create stockable variations (as Dropdown List) of a product, using custom fields.
- You can also add custom cart (with price) attributes with radio buttons.
- You can calculate the price per Square Unit based on customer given dimensions.
- You can calculate the weight per Square Unit based on customer given dimensions for shipping methods.
- You can also add child attributes within each main attribute which are useful if you have some accessories which are dependent on other accessories of your product.
- You can also enable zoom feature on main / child attribute images to let the buyer have a better view on your product images.
- You can set an attribute as a default attribute.
- You can rearrange the order of the attributes by simply drag n drop feature.
- You can restrict the customer for choosing at least one attribute.
- You can set the limit on dimensions (width & height) for the customers.
- You can use as many custom fields as you like to create variations (e.g. Colour, Size, and Material etc.).
- You can create unlimited numbers of Attributes at Product Detail Page.
- Simple and Flexible.
- Easy creation and management.
- Works in all modern browsers.
- Very flexible to every change.
- Full documentation.
Note: Please post on our support forum or email us in case of any query. You'll get a reply within 24 hours.
vAttribute for Virtuemart
- Last updated:
- Oct 17 2020
- Date added:
- Nov 18 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
Write a review