SIMContests is the brand new complete Joomla solution for holding photos and videos contests! Create contests for animation, videography, photography, stockphoto design, models etc. and obtain accurate scoring results with its 5-score system.
- Contests and Battles
- Contests: created by admins, multiple users can enter
- Battles: created by users (frontend) or admin, only challenged users can enter
- Manage multiple contests for images, videos, or both.
- Watermark for images
- Video entries can be uploaded (SIMContests will convert it to HTML5 video format) or linked from popular video providers like YouTube, Video, DailyMotion, LiveLeak, MetaCafe etc.
- 5-point scoring system
- Choose to require admin approval for each entry
- Allow violations report
- Categories and tags
- Up to 5 winners per contest. Prizes can be points (automatically awarded) or custom, including prize money, services etc.
- If you wish to award cash prizes, you can enable the PayPal field so users can add their PayPal account to their SIMContests dashboard.
- Optional to charge users points to enter contest
- Integration online store where users can buy points to spend on entering contests, allowing you to earn money
- Create discount coupons to use with your store
- Lets users follow one another to improve user interaction. Users are notified when members they follow take certain actions like submitting a new entry or winning a contest
- Comment section for each entry
- User dashboard that displays user info, statistics, submission history, followers/following, etc
- Beautiful and responsive design
- Advanced design to maximize user experience
- Plugin hooks and API allows easy integration with other 3rd party extensions
- Backend management for each entry
- Backend management for violations report
- Integrated with JomSocial, EasySocial, Community Builder, and JomWall
- etc etc ETC!!!
We strongly recommend that you have a look at the product description for the complete list of features, or even better check out the demo!
- Mike Feng
- Last updated:
- Dec 21 2017
- Date added:
- Jun 29 2016
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
Ease of useNot rated
Value for moneyNot rated