A Joomla Slideshow Module
ShackSlides is not just a slideshow module, but a way to feature your images in style. The most powerful feature of ShackSlides is the ability to utilize content items as the source for your slideshow.
Easy, Reliable, and Optimized for Joomlashack Templates
It works on both Joomla 1.5, 2.5 and 3.0, and support K2, FlexiContent, and Joomla content (so long as these extensions work in the Joomla version).
You can easily customize the way it appears by using one of the color themes; and, if you wish, you can override the entire way it displays using Joomla's HTML overrides method.
Unlike most free slideshow extensions, you get access to our support for 3 months after purchase. That gives you plenty of time to get the support you need should any problems arise.
New features will be added over time, so if you have a great idea for the module let us know! We'd like to build a slideshow module that you need rather than build a module that we think you want.
ShackSlides is released under the GNU GPL v3 license--read full license . Your purchase includes access to support and upgrades for 3 months.
ShackSlides Key Features:
Over 10 effect options!
Support for 4 sources: Joomla Content, K2 Items, FlexiContent Items, or a folder
8 color themes
Can be overridden with a template override
Slides can be linked to content or an images directory
Optional descriptions pulled from content
Easy to translate
Version 2.1 - October 2012
- Joomla 3.0 compatibility
- Responsive classes (Bootstrap compatbile) added
Version 2.0 - Aug 16, 2012
- Included new source: Visionary
- Easy configuration and manage slides and collections through Visionary, without needing the images.xml file.
Version 1.2 - May 2, 2012
- Full support for Joomla 2.5
- Upgraded sliderman.js to its latest version
- Included support for latests versions of K2 and Flexicontent (now supports Joomla!2.5 for these two sources)
- New configurable option for positioning the description box outside the image slider itself
- New configurable option for transparent background for the description
Version 1.1.4 - July 25, 2011
- Updated for 1.7 support
- Fixed bug for multiple versions on same page
- Bugfixes for display issues at specific configuration settings
Version 1.1 - March 2, 2011
- Updated for Joomla 1.6 support
- Added new effects selection of 10 base effects
- Added new color themes
Version 1.0 - December 1, 2010 - Initial release
- Supports 4 sources in Joomla 1.5, Folders, Joomla Content, FlexiContent, and K2 items