Are you looking to create a booking site that is sophisticated yet simple? Be it a hotel trying to beat the competition with its innovative booking site, a travel agent with a flexible booking system to cater to various holiday destination or a full-fledged website in the likes of booking.com or airbnb, what you need is a flexible booking system that lets you customize as per your personal taste.
With 3 plans that cater to different booking system needs, you can get your site up and running in no time. If you want to start a booking site and try JomHoliday, get started with the Community plan. Create your travel booking portal with robust framework using the JomHoliday Professional and Business plans. All plans come with unlimited access to support and forums, which means help is around all the time!
Here is what you get when you decide to build your booking site with JomHoliday!
• Advanced search and filter capabilities that makes searching for listings much faster and that much more precise.
• Online Booking and Resource addition. So, you want to create a complete booking solution and create accommodation options that unique to each listing? JomHoliday provides an easy interface to do just that.
• Tours Booking - Fixed days and price tours booking with number of guests and transport type.
• Booking Add-ons and prices individually when you create listings. You no longer have to struggle with times when promotional discounts need to be added for a particular time period. Also, adding additional services such as additional beds, TVs or others is simplified with the booking add-ons.
• Gorgeous look and colour schemes. This extension was created taking into account feedback received by customers who were unhappy with the look and feel of other booking templates. The colour schemes are pleasant and very easy on the eyes.
• Be social with advanced ratings and reviews features. Since every listing owner wants to know how their property is faring in a booking portal, we include a very advanced UI for ratings and reviews that present the listing value in a glance to interested customers.
• Add attachments to give additional information. If you want to share brochures or entertainment information available for your listing before booking it to the customer, you can now attach these in PDF format.
• Membership plans. Segregate users and customers that access your booking portal based on privileges for each membership. You can control what screens are available for which membership type.
• Tags supported. Tags help in making your listing more SEO and search friendly. With tag support, you can make sure that none of your customers miss out on your listing.
• Ajax driven booking form. Ajax support means compatibility and flexibility. It also means that no matter how big or small your booking portal is, the booking forms will support it nonetheless.
• Advanced user dashboard to manage booking. Dashboards provide multiple options to the user to manage booking and see booking related information in a single glance.
• Powerful front end administration. Front end is not only intuitive but supports hosts of features such as statistics, intelligent booking management and much more.
• Detailed statistics. As a booking portal manager, you always want to know which listing is the one creating more traffic, and in turn, more sale for you. These statistics let you analyse which the favourite listing and also the most viewed listing is.
• SEO friendly with rich snippets. Meta descriptions are where you mention a brief summary about what you listing has to offer. This needs to be SEO friendly for search engines to be able to tap into it and put it out there when a customer searches for similar type of a listing.
• Create custom fields as per your business needs. No matter how well built your booking portal is, there is always scope for adding personalized or customized additions. This is exactly why JomHoliday presents this flexibility directly to the user in the interface. No complex coding required!
• Cascade categories and address to unlimited levels. You can now display even the smallest detail in an address without worrying about if the system will support it. Cascading categories and addresses that go in unlimited levels means that you can add as much details as required.
• Multiple layouts to showcase listings. We understand that some customers prefer text rich sites while some image rich. That is exactly why we provide multiple layouts that customers can switch based on their preference.
• Joomla Smart Search integrated. Your customers can now search for multiple combinations and reach to the exact piece of information that they were looking for in your booking site.
So don’t wait to create a booking site that stands apart and gives you optimum return on investment. Get started with JomHoliday now!