Data from another source (defined by an url) can be displayed in your website.
E. g. data from wikipedia or any other webstite.
Also data from a secured website can be added, e. g. proteted by htaccess - of course only, if you have the login data.
Data can be retrieved by php's standard
Data can be displayed as html or as xml (within textarea).
Retrieve data by curl and include into website.
Just insert url into "url" param => the module will display the content of the external page in the module.
Settings in detail:
- Url => url of website whose content shall be displayed
- Connection type, choose between curl and filegetcontents()
- user agent: any string, default is 'qlcurlbot'
- Display additionally url
- Display inwthin textara (e. g. for json to ease copying)
- Xml transform: whether the string shall be interpreted as xml
- Login: if website is secured vis htass, enter user and login