Login as User
This plugin helps admin users to login to the front-end as a specific user. It is useful for websites where the admin user needs to check if a user can see their order(s) correctly, if a form was filled out correctly, or any issues with a user's personal details, etc. The Admin user will be accessing all this information as the external User in order to replicate any issues and assist the user.
- Login System (Choose the login system, Joomla! core, K2 or ExtendedReg. If you select K2, note that the parameter 'Enable K2 User Profile' in K2 settings must be enabled).
- Assign multiple Admins to specific User Groups. Choose the Admins who can use the LOGIN AS USER functionality for a specific User Group. (Added in v3.2.0)
- Inform Admin (Send a message to Admin, to inform that a user logged in from the backend, through 'Login as User' plugin).
- Admin's Email (Enter Admin's Email address. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you leave this field blank, the default email from the global configuration will be used).
- URL Redirection type (after login as a User). Enter the URL, or choose a Menu Item that the Admin will be redirected, to the front-end, after a successful login as a particular User.
- Display the «Username» or «Name» on the button. You can now choose which string will be displayed on the "Login as User" button. For example "Login as «john357»" (Username), or "Login as «Yiannis Christodoulou»" (Name).
- Show only the first X characters of the «Username/Name». Show only the first X characters of the Username/Name, on the "Login as...«Username/Name»" button. For example, if you choose the option 5 (the five first characters of the string), the button will be displayed as "Login as «john3...»" if the username is "john357", or it will be displayed as "Login as «Yiann...»" if the name is "Yiannis Christodoulou".
- Displayed Text (Enter your preferred displayed text. E.g. Login as %s »... or Login as User »... or Login as Client »... etc. Notice that the variable %s is equal with the Username of User).
- Custom CSS Style (Enter your personal CSS style for the 'Login as User' text).
HOW IT WORKS? (Video in Youtube)
Normally we will answer your questions within 24 hours.
If you still have questions or concerns about the product after reading the documentation:
★ Contact us by using the contact form https://www.web357.com/support.
★ You can send us an email directly to this address: support [@] web357 [.] com
★ Chat with us using the right-bottom box.
If you did not find the information you were looking for in the documentation or if you have any other questions regarding the product feel free to contact us. We will be happy to provide you with a detailed answer as quickly as we can.
30 DAYS MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
It’s all about trust. With Web357, you cannot lose. Either you will love it and enjoy using it, or you will get your money back. Simple as that.
★ Still got questions? Ask anything at email@example.com.
★ More information at https://www.web357.com/product/login-as-user-joomla-component#changelog
Login as User
- Last updated:
Feb 20 2020
9 months ago
- Date added:
- Dec 18 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- c p
- J3 J4 Alpha
Write a review