Simplify Registration Form, Remove Fields
✔ Remove unnecessary fields from Registration Form
✔ Allow users to login with Email instead of Username
✔ Get more registrations
Remove not necessary fields from Registration Form
Studies shows that each additional field on registration form decreases chance of user registration by 10%
That’s why successful companies like Amazon, Twitter, Facebook tend to have small registration forms on their websites.
With our extension “Simplify Registration Form” you can remove last barrier and get more registrations today!
Default fields: Username, Confirm Password, Confirm Email, Name
By default Joomla has no mechanism to manage/edit Registration Form and remove these fields.
And this is exactly what “Simplify Registration Form” extension can do for your joomla website.
Make these fields thing of the past!
You can remove:
- Remove “Username” field and use email as username instead, so user can login using email & password like on any other website.
- Remove “Confirm Password” field. After registration, Joomla sends "Welcome" email with user's password, so why ask user to enter password twice ?
- Hide “Confirm Email” field. Amazon, Facebook, Ebay don't ask email twice and they know what they are doing.
- Hide “Name” field. If it's not critical to ask name of user - hide this field too. User always can fill it in his profile.
Get this extension, edit registration form and get more registrations already today!
If username and name fields are hidden from registration form, will user be able to fill them in account ?
Yes, this extension removes fields only from registration form.
Can I hide only username on registration form ?
Sure, you can manage registration form as you need. For example only delete "Username" or delete 2 fields "Username" and "Confirm Email"
As I know username is a core field in joomla, removing it from registration may cause any issues ?
Username is a really core joomla field and might be used by others extensions.
To avoid any issues, by default, this extension use email as username.
Extension allows to use the whole email as username or only first part of email (before symbol @) - you can specify it in settings.
I have found a bug, how can it be fixed?
You need to send email to us and provide us with details:
- How to reproduce bug
- Screenshots of bug or
- Show us the problem by creating short video (you can use software like Jing)
- If you subscribed to support, you can count on fast resolution (1-2 work days)
I need additional features in this extension
If you need some additional fetures, there are 2 ways:
- Send us email about new feature, and we will try to implement it in next version. As we receiving a lot of suggestions some of them can be rejected.
- We can create special release for you, in a short time, with all improvements you need for separate payment. Please contact us to know more about it.
How can I contact you?
Contact form on our web-site: https://www.ukrsolution.com/ContactUs