eorisis: Google Analytics
Eorisis Google Analytics is an EU GDPR Compliant, GA4 / Global Site Tag (gtag.js) and Universal Analytics, very powerful, advanced and modern component that integrates a site with the Google Analytics platform and APIs, it allows you to organize, edit and maintain any number of Google Analytics Trackers, on any area or part of a site, or on specific pages. Integration with the Google Analytics API allows you to create and display charts in the component's dashboard. Eorisis Google Analytics is written with MVC Architecture, with full ACL and permissions system, a plethora of options, is "extension independent" and can be used site-wide. Clean, secure and user friendly.
Joomla 4 Compatible
Joomla Compatibility: 4.0, 3.10, 3.9, 3.8, 3.7, 3.6
PHP Compatibility: 8.0, 7.4, 7.3, 7.2, 7.1, 7.0
Package Info: Ready for initial installation or upgrade
- Add an unlimited number of Google Analytics Trackers to a site, on any area or specific pages.
- Google Analytics 4 (GA4) / Global Site Tag (gtag.js) and Universal Analytics compatible with option.
- EU GDPR Compliant.
- Extension independent, it can be used site-wide.
- Full ACL and permissions system, Global, on Items, Categories and all sections of the extension.
- Integrated with the Google Analytics API and Embed API, allows you to create and display charts in the component's dashboard.
- Using OAuth 2.0 protocol for authentication and authorization with the Google APIs.
- Chart Types include Geo, Pie, Line, Column, Bar and Table, with options such as Country, City, Date, Max Results and more.
- You can set Start/End dates for Charts, with options for Metrics such as Users, Page Views, Bounce Rate, Sessions and more.
- Integrated with the Eorisis: Cookie Bar extension and provides extra Opt-Out functionality to visitors.
- All items such as Trackers, can be sorted in separate, nested categories with their own ACL Permissions and options.
- IP Anonymization support.
- Extended Opt-Out functionality gives visitors and admins the ability to Opt-Out of Google Analytics with one click.
- Includes Opt-Out Editors button that allows you to insert the Google Analytics Opt-Out snippet into Articles.
- Respect DNT (Do Not Track) option.
- Exclude Traffic from TOR, Cloudflare, LAN, local server, or using custom lists such as by IP, Hostname, User-Agent and Referrer.
- TOR network internal detection using the official real-time TOR bulk exit list, cached locally, as well as via Cloudflare headers.
- Campaigns, both Google Ads and Custom, with options for Global Site Tag, Legacy, and Custom URL parameters.
- Google Ads Conversions using unique ID and options such as Send Page View, Conversion linker, Remarketing Data Collection.
- Force SSL (HTTPS). Send all data using SSL, even from insecure (HTTP) pages (Universal Analytics).
- Cross-Domain Tracking (Single-Directional & Bi-Directional). Track multiple domains/subdomains.
- Custom Absolute Domain (FQDN) and main Domain options.
- Enhanced Link Attribution with options for Cookie Name, Expires and Levels (improves the accuracy of your Analytics report).
- Display Features (Remarketing and Advertising Reporting Features) support.
- Cookie Domain, Cookie Name, Cookie Expires and Cookie Path options.
- You can test tracking from a webserver running on a localhost machine (Universal Analytics).
- Advanced selection of Tracking areas, Frontend, Backend, specific pages, by URL, Menu Items, by Component, and much more.
- You can set the Tracking code in the HEAD or end of the BODY of the HTML document.
- Dynamic Content Implementation.
- Customize the User Interface (UI).
- Written with MVC Architecture, follows the native Joomla framework, improved security.
- Extended UTF-8 support.
- Tracking can take place in both Online and Offline site modes.
- Uses the native Joomla Update System (You can upgrade to the latest version directly from your website over SSL).
- Server Version Check and Release Notes through the Dashboard.
- Translated to Greek.
- All text is translatable through the Language Manager.
The following Joomla demo site uses eorisis Google Analytics with Opt-Out and Respect DNT functionality enabled.
- Documentation: https://eorisis.com/applications/google-analytics/documentation
- Changelog: https://eorisis.com/applications/google-analytics/changelog
- Support: https://eorisis.com/contact/support
- Sales: https://eorisis.com/contact/sales