eorisis: Google Analytics
eorisis Google Analytics is an open source Universal Analytics system plugin for the Joomla CMS, that connects your site with the Google Analytics system, with plethora of options. Clean and user friendly.
Compatible with Joomla 4 & 3.8.
Compatible with Joomla 1.6 or higher
Compatible with PHP 7 & PHP 5.
Package Info: Ready for initial installation or upgrade.
- Google Universal Analytics compatible.
- Select the Tracking Area to be Site (Front End), Administrator (Back End), or Everywhere.
- Choose the Tracking Code Position in the HTML document (head or end of body).
- Dynamic Content Implementation.
- Respect DNT (Do Not Track) option.
- Opt-Out functionality. Exclude yourself or your visitors from being tracked with one click.
- Exclude Traffic using custom lists such as by IP, Hostname, User-Agent and Referrer.
- Anonymize IP support.
- Force SSL (HTTPS). Send all data using SSL, even from insecure (HTTP) pages.
- Cross-Domain Tracking support (Track All Subdomains, Track Multiple Domains, Domain Type (Primary / Secondary), Secondary Domains field).
- Custom Absolute Domain (FQDN) and main Domain options.
- Enhanced Link Attribution support with options for Cookie Name, Duration and Levels (improves the accuracy of your In-Page Analytics report).
- Display Advertising features support.
- Cookie Domain, Cookie Name, Cookie Expires and Cookie Path options.
- You can rename the Global Object.
- You can test tracking from a webserver running on localhost.
- Tracking can take place in both Online and Offline site modes.
- Uses the native Joomla! Update System (You can upgrade to the latest version directly from your website).
- Server Version Check and Release Notes through the plugin.
- Translated to Greek.
- All fields are translatable through the Language Manager.
The following Joomla demo site uses eorisis Google Analytics with Opt-Out functionality. View and inspect the source code of the page with your browser and search for google-analytics.com near the end. Make sure you are not blocking Google Analytics using a browser plugin or other software in order for the GA code to appear.
- You need a Google Analytics account for this plugin to work.
- Documentation: https://eorisis.com/google-analytics/doc
- Changelog: https://eorisis.com/google-analytics/changelog
- Support: https://eorisis.com/contact/support
- Sales: https://eorisis.com/contact/sales
eorisis: Google Analytics
- Last updated:
- Apr 19 2018
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- 3 4 Alpha
Ease of useNot rated
Value for moneyNot rated