eorisis Metadata is a very powerful, advanced, modern and user friendly Component for the Joomla CMS, that allows you to organize, edit and maintain any kind of metadata on your site. You can freely create custom meta Elements and Attributes, organize them into nested categories, order them in your own way and use them on any page. Metadata component is written with MVC Architecture, with full ACL and permissions system, plethora of options, is "extension independent" and can be used site-wide.
Compatible with Joomla 3.7.
Compatible with Joomla 3.6.0 or higher
Compatible with PHP 7 & PHP 5.
Package Info: Ready for initial installation or upgrade.
- Create, edit and maintain any number of custom meta elements (meta tags) and display them on specific pages.
- Create, edit and maintain any number of custom attributes to be used in your Elements.
- Elements and Attributes can have Dynamic or Static content with plethora of options.
- Elements and Attributes can be sorted in separate, nested categories of your liking.
- Set Open Graph metadata that apply site-wide, and/or use Open Graph in your custom elements with presets.
- Dynamically detect the MIME Type, Width and the Height of an image and add the appropriate meta elements.
- Choose between Name (HTML5), Property (RDFa), Itemprop, Name & Property, Open Graph and extended Dynamic options.
- Fully customize the way your Elements and Attributes get listed on any area of your site.
- The item order of your Elements and Attributes gets reflected on your pages.
- Every Element and Attribute has its own Publishing options.
- Modify your Page Titles & Site Name Separator with a variety of options on both HTML and RSS/ATOM Feeds.
- Full ACL and permissions system, Global, on Elements, Attributes, Categories and other sections of the extension.
- Full options for editing or hiding the Joomla Generator and Generator URI on HTML pages, RSS and ATOM Feeds.
- You have the option to hide the Joomla Content Rights meta element.
- Communicates with the eorisis: DCMI - System Plugin.
- Set DCMI (Dublin Core) options such as Variant (dcterms/dc), Characters Limit, Menu Priority, System Messages.
- It is extension independent, it can be used site-wide.
- Multilingual site compatible.
- All metadata and your preferences are available in both Online and Offline site modes.
- Customize the User Interface (UI) to your liking.
- Written with MVC Architecture and follows the native Joomla! framework.
- Uses the native Joomla! Update System (You can upgrade to the latest version directly from your website).
- Server Version Check and Release Notes through the component.
- All text and fields are translatable through the Language Manager.
- Last updated:
- Oct 09 2017
- Date added:
- May 30 2017
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
Ease of useNot rated
Value for moneyNot rated