JCH Optimize improves the performance of your website by performing several optimizations to the HTML page aimed at improving the Web Vitals measured by PageSpeed Insights, such as First Contentful Paint (FCP), Largest Contentful Paint (LCP), Speed Index (SI), Cumulative Layout Shift (CLS), Time to Interactive (TTI), and Total Blocking Time (TBT). These metrics attempt to quantify the quality of the user experience. JCH Optimize can improve these metrics to provide a better user experience and improve your PageSpeed scores.
Optimizations Performed By JCH Optimize
JCH Optimize optimizes your pages by automatically performing some recommended strategies offered by PageSpeed, which include:
- Defer offscreen images. Offscreen and hidden images are lazy-loaded after all critical resources have finished loading to lower Time To Interactive (TTI).
- Add Width and Height attributes to images. Set an explicit width and height on image elements to reduce layout shifts and improve CLS.
- Enable text compression. Boilerplate codes are placed in the .htaccess files at the site's directory root to instruct the server to serve text-based resources with compression (deflate or brotli) to minimize total network bytes.
- Preload critical resources. Automatically analyzes each page to identify critical resources to load with a high priority by HTTP/2 enabled servers to improve LCP time.
- Reduce initial server response. A Page Cache plugin is included in the package that integrates well with the JCH Optimize component and significantly reduces time-to-first-byte.
… and more.
Benefits of Using JCH Optimize
Research has confirmed that 40% of visitors will leave a website if it takes more than 4 seconds to download. Also, Google and other search engines have indicated that their ranking algorithm increasingly factors website download speed. The benefits of using JCH Optimize then include the following:
- Improved user experience. Your users will have a pleasant experience as they browse your site.
- Improved SEO. Your rankings in Google search pages can increase and improve organic visibility in internet searches.
- Improved conversions. Your website revenue also increases with increased traffic volume and visitor retention.
Pro Version Available
A paid version is available on our website with more optimization options, advanced features, and premium support to resolve issues and assist with optimizing your site.
- Samuel Marshall
- Last updated:
Nov 15 2022
4 months ago
- Date added:
- Nov 18 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Free download
- c p
- J3 J4
Write a review