Order Files Upload for Virtuemart
Many Virtuemart shop owners wonder "How to upload images or any type of files on Virtuemart product detail page". This is the solution for the problem. Order Files Upload for Virtuemart plugin is very easy to use, yet powerful and allows users easily and quickly to upload multiple images and files for their products with Ajax based.
Moreover, shoppers can choose the option either to “Send Files later via Email” or to “Upload File Now”. Shoppers are able to remove or abort any images and files during upload process. It can be automatically created image files with thumbnails for products and it is also simple for admin to configure Maximum Upload Size for uploading from Backend. Admin can also set Maximum No. of files allowed for uploading from Backend.
Furthermore, Order Files Upload for Virtuemart plugin doesn't break core Virtuemart hacks. The extension is ideal for any websites with friendly and easy to customize Backend options. It can also work great with all modern browsers like Firefox, chrome, safari, opera and more.
Powerful Order Files Upload features
- Ability to choose the option either to “Send Files later via Email” or to “Upload Files Now”.
- With features buttons (i.e. Add Files, Abort and Delete), shoppers can easily bind the files to an order and can complete their files uploading process.
- Upload multiple files at the same time with Ajax based, do not need to refresh the product pages.
- Ability to add more upload fields as needed.
- Secure client folder created as upload destination (Dynamically created folder name defined with combination of complex session id, cart unique id and product id).
- Ability to drag an image from your local filesystem, drop it onto a “Drop Zone” and have the file automatically uploaded and referenced in your Product.
- Ability to restrict the customer for uploading at least one file.
- Upload Progress Bar.
- Image files (ie. jpg, png and gif) will be created with thumbnails automatically during uploading process.
- After uploading files into products and adding to cart, shoppers can review uploaded files on the checkout page and checkout instantly.
- Shoppers can upload images or any type of files (acceptable file types chosen by admin) into the product detail pages.
- Work great with all modern browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and Internet Explorer 9+.
- Very flexible to every change.
- After installation, admin need to enable the plugin, then create custom fields for products.
- Admin can configure maximum files size to be uploaded.
- Admin can configure Maximum No. of files to be uploaded.
- Admin can manage whether to restrict the customer for uploading at least one file.
- Admin can configure acceptable file types to be uploaded ( comma separated values i.e. jpg, jpeg, png, gif, doc, pdf, psd, docx, ai, tiff, eps etc).
- Admin can configure size of Thumbnail Image.
- Admin can configure(Enable/Disable) drag and drop feature.
- Admin can manage the uploaded files based on client orders.
- Admin can download uploaded files from orders.
Note: Please post on our support forum or email us in case of any query. You'll get a reply within 24 hours.
Order Files Upload for Virtuemart
- Last updated:
Sep 09 2020
7 months ago
- Date added:
- Aug 03 2015
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- p e
Write a review