Geek Image Annotation
A Joomla module allows you to add unlimited annotations to specific areas that you want to point out on your image, to make the image more informative. Web designers can use informative images to model new apps, softwares, games, or many other products!
Easy to manage annotations with Drag & Drop function
The Drag & Drop feature enables you to easily add annotation to any position of your image.
The image editor is also well optimized to support long images (such as infographic images) with duplicate annotation feature and float item’s property form.
All features are designed to bring out the most convenience to users when using the module.
Nice, flexible & interactable Tooltips
Supports 6 built-in themes, 5 built-in animations, and many settings of displaying.
Allows HTML content, and give users the posibility to interactive with content of tooltip.
These features combined really make the static images on your website more lively than ever.
The Multi-Purpose Joomla Module
You can use module for multiple purposes on your site, and below are some examples.
- Create static map images.
- Make more informative infographics.
- Make documentation screenshots more clear & useful.
- Introduce the components on a product image.
Version 1.3.1 - Bug Fix Release
Release Date: Oct 01, 2021
- Fixed. Layout modal not work with PHP 8.0.
Version 1.3.0 - New Features Release
Release Date: Jun 23, 2021
- Updated. compatibility with Joomla! 4 RC2.
Version 1.2.0 - New Features Release
Release Date: Sep 20, 2019
- NEW. Enables users to insert text before and after image.
- NEW. Add link to icon.
Version 1.1.1 - Bug Fix Release
Release Date: Apr 06, 2019
- FIXED. remove duplicate slashes in image path.
Version 1.1.0 - New Features Release
Release Date: Jan 28, 2019
- NEW. Support new layout that displays annotation image in Modal popup.
- ADD. more marker icons.
Version 1.0.0 - Initial Release
Release Date: Dec 16, 2018