JoomGrabber is an advanced tool that let you grab and fetch data from out-side and store it in your Joomla website, this grabber Joomla Extension can collect any external data sources (RSS, XML, NewsML, Youtube, ebay, email, ...) and store into any Joomla 3rd party Extension (K2, FLEXIcontent, DocMan, VirtueMart ...).
This Joomla Aggregator Automated-Engine offers you fully control of:
- Where to collect content for your Joomla site
- How to re-format the content before pass it to 3rd party Joomla Extension.
- Where the content will be stored.
- Collect content from ANY external sources
- Re-format collected content with smart processors
- Store into supported third-party Joomla! Extensions (K2, FlexiContent, Docman, Zoo, VirtueMart, Kunena)
- Auto run with Cronjob (Scheduler)
- Logs system
- Check duplicate posts also by message value [Kunena Adapter]
- if enclosure link is empty or not url type JoomGrabber will try to use enclosure thumbnail [Image processor]
- PHP warning in image preview [Image processor]
- Extracting extension name from url improved, works also for urls without extension at the end [Image processor]
- Language selector now use Joomla standard field [Google Newsfeed engine]
- Some php notices [RSS reader engine]
- Ability to import webp format images [Images processor]
- Processors sorting [Pipe Editing]
- Warning when adding empty description [Kunena plugin]
- Not able to add/remove engine inputs or outputs [Combine processor]