Are you worried that your website gets hacked? Are you afraid of your website pushing malware to your visitors because of this?
Joomla! 4.0 BETA ready!
Did you know that your website is visited (very) regularly by bots scanning your site for vulnerabilities or spam possibilities? Did you know that there are hundreds of (commercial) companies trying to fight these offenders and keeping track of their IP addresses?
Did you know that now you can protect your website by automatically blocking all IP addresses that are known to participate in on-line attacks, on-line service abuse, malwares, botnets, command and control servers and other cyber crime activities?
Do you want to block visitors based on country?
Keep your website, your content and your visitors secure!
With this plugin you can instantly block (or redirect) visitors, who's IP address is in an IP set of known offenders, from snooping around and look for vulnerabilities in your site. The IP Sets are maintained by (commercial) companies and are regularly (some real time) updated to hold the latest offenders. These IP sets can have millions of know offenders!
And you can tap into this massive 'community' maintained resource and block all offending bots / hackers / malware / spammers on your site.
New in version 1.10.3
- Improved: fixed PHP warning in helper file
New in version 1.10.2
- Improved: GeoIP 'Allow' setting not stopping all selected countries in combination with specific other settings
New in version 1.10.1
- Improved: whitelisted IP and whitelisted host name will now also apply to triggered Active Firewall Rules
New in version 1.10.0
- New: Joomla! 4.0 Beta compatible
New in version 1.9.0
- New: Automatically and periodically download the GeoIP netsets via a cronjob - New: added host name to the notification email (if it can be resolved) of the IP Address that is doing a manual override - Improved: changed active rule RU-0006 to allow , (comma) as this can be part of search text
New in version 1.8.0
- New: Active Scanner, actively scan for intrusion attempts by any visitor - New: added triggered events for use by external extensions: onFirewallAdd($context, $ipAddress) and onFirewallRemove($ipAddress) - New: Added 'collected_blacklist' functionality - New; GeoIP selected countries can now be 'allowed' or ' blocked' - Improved: Configured whitelist can now be comma or line separated and hold comments - Improved: Configured manual blacklist can now be comma or line separated and hold comments - Improved: Configured whitelist host names can now be comma or line separated - Improved: manual_blacklist entries are forced blocked > no exclusions possible! - Improved: manual override Administrator email now also holds the rule that blocked the visitor
New in version 1.7.0
- New: whitelist and blacklist fields now allow comments (between ) to help you remind what the IP addresses are about - New: manually added blacklisted IP addresses are now always blocked: no exclusion possible via whitelist hostnames or excluded URLs - Improved: generic configuration options now are on the Basic tab in the plugin config - Improved: whitelist host names can now also be entered on new lines instead of only comma separated. This improves readability
New in version 1.6.1
- Improved: added subscription validation data for plugin to ochBlog and ochSEO|SMO toolbox control panels
New in version 1.6.0
- New: Add exclude whitelisted IP addresses from logging POST data - New: Administrator area notice when ochSimpleFirewall is running in Dry Run mode (and therefore not blocking) - Improved: fixed warning in log when GeoIP active but no countries selected - Improved: refactored Joomla One Click Update process to better handle configured Download ID and give more verbose (error / expire) messages - Improved: Fixed PHP 7.4 deprecated warning
New in version 1.5.0
- New: Add Administrator Area protection (server level) - New: (conditional) POST data logging
New in version 1.4.0
- New; Add GeoIP based blocking > block visitors based on country - Version: Switching to SemVer (Semantic Versioning)
New in version 0.3.0
- New: Added manual Whitelist by visitor when 'false positive' - Improved: Use Joomla API IpHelper::getIp() instead of own method
New in version 0.2.0
- New: Added manual blacklist configuration option - New: Added performance and impact information (memory / time) to logfile (INFO) - New: Added Cloud Web Services IP sets: - Amazon Web Services - Google User Content - Improved: Configuration options now accept comma delimited and / or line delimited parameters - Improved: optimized caching > cache size reduced to 30% resulting in speed increase of 50%
New in version 0.1.2
- New: Added new Spammers IP set: firehol_abusers_30d - New: Added DryRun option - New: Added Exclude URLs option - New: Added Cache Storage engine selection (global or file storage)
New in version 0.1.1
- New: Added options to whitelist complete domains (e.g. googlebot.com) - Improved: made several logfile entries more verbose - Improved: fixed issue where Cache lifetime configuration setting was not respected
- Ruud van Lent
- Last updated:
Oct 16 2020
1 week ago
- Date added:
- Oct 17 2019
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- J3 J4 Beta
Write a review