JoomDIY let you build KnowHow, DIY or E-learning Community in your Joomla website easily, the perfect solution to all fields (Beauty, Fashion, Mechanics, Science, DIY, Ready Made, Art, Technology, Repair, Electronics, How To, Computing).
- JoomDIY could be run on food, mechanics fans or hairdoes websites. You only are limited by your imagination!
- Fully integrated with EasySocial. Your users can follow members and are notified by email of new DIY items
- Applicable to all fields (Beauty, Fashion, Mechanics, Science, DIY, Ready Made, Art, Technology, Repair, Electronics, How To, Computing)
- JoomDIY is the PERFECT solution to easily build and manage Know-How databases.
- User centered, place your users at the very center of your website. subscribe to their new items, share, send fixes and communicate.
- Powerful search, you will be surprised by the performance of our search engine, based on stemmer algorithms.
- Easy to use, create DIY items and procedures in a twinkle of eye, order your steps using drag and drop. Easy!
- New modern dashboard using BS4
- New intelligent routing system for items and categories links
- Popover of steps UI improved [Item view]
- Step number UI improved [Item view]
- Affix replaced with stickyJS lib
- If step title is number don't display it [Item view]
- Hide image block if no image to show in step [Item view]
- Wrong spacing in description of step [Item view]
- UI/UX improved [Member layout]
- UI/UX improved [My Items layout]
- Member view now use JLayout for better reuse
- Load plugin only if component enabled [All Integration plugins]
- Problem in popover of steps [Item view]
- Google+ share button removed [Item view]
- Fatal error when EasySocial plugin enabled and component not installed
- Fatal error when when easy social plugin enabled [Member view]
- Wrong language tag [Easy Social Plugin]
- Categories dropdown doesn't work in old templates that use BS2 [Items list]
- Show/hide navbar button doesn't work [Items list view]
- Namespaced Bootstrap 4 no more conflicts with old Bootstrap version.
- Namespaced Fontawesome.
- Replaced old jquery lightbox with vanilla lightbox.
Steps navigation UI/UX improved [Item view]
- Space reduced between navbar and list items
- Categories select text tag changed to h4 in navbar [Items view]
- Sharing buttons block redesigned [Item view]
- Shadow reduced in image of each step [Item view]
- Added more spacing between image and text in each step [Item view]
- Dashboard constant missed in language file [Backend] [Language]
- Updated copyright comments block
- Disqus plugin was not working
- Joomla custom fields integration
- Improved routing system
- J4 support
- Last updated:
Nov 04 2020
3 weeks ago
- Date added:
- Feb 10 2019
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- c m p
Write a review