Your website looks great and your template takes care of a lot of styling for the pages and modules. But how do you easily add an accordion (slider) or tabs into your content? Is it possible to use a text snippet and inject that on several pages without the hassle of changing all these pages when the snippet changes? How do you embed PDF's in such a way that they also display correct on mobile devices?
Do you really need multiple plugins for that? Do you need to be a HTML / CSS 'wizard'?
ochFoundation5 plugin let's you easily add the most requested / used Bootstrap5 elements into your web pages!
ochFoundation5 plugin is a plugin that will let you easily add the following Bootstrap5 elements into your web pages using content tags:
- Alert: Display a styled alert with optional close button
- Article: insert another article into your content, full or only the intro text. Style and display a read-more button if you need it
- Badge: insert a badge into your text
- Blockquote: add a Quote and optionally a caption for the quote, a quote can have custom classes so you can style them like you want
- PDFembed: this will display the configured PDF in the Mozilla Foundation PDFjs viewer. Giving you and your visitor a seamless PDF experience on ALL devices! You can even add a 'clicktoload' placeholder preserving bandwidth used, minimizing page load time and adding an additional privacy protection for your visitor when using remote PDF's.
- Popover: insert a popover on text in your document and set options like title, how to trigger the display and direction.
- Snippet: insert predefined text snippets to ease maintence when that text snippet changes... all references will automatically change as well!
- Accordions: remember the sliders that you could click open to display text? Accordions are the Bootstrap5 equivalent and are awesome! You can even have nested accordions!
- Tabs: tabs are a great way to give structure and display only relevant information to your visitors. Bootstrap5 tabs are great but difficult to implement. Not any more! you can even have nested tabs.
- Comment: a special tag that will not render on the front-page. You can use it to add comments to the text that will show in the editor but not on the web page itself
All elements can be changed via template overrides!
- Ruud van Lent
- Last updated:
May 10 2023
2 weeks ago
- Date added:
- Dec 12 2022
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download