SIMRatings converts your standard Joomla articles into sleek product pages that allows your users to rate and post reviews.
It also gathers a long list of highly configurable information and injects them as rich snippets that are compatible to Google Structured Data , thereby displaying meaningful search results on most search engines.
- Fully responsive design - displays nicely on all devices.
- Highly configurable schemes and content plugin.
- Allows guests/members to rate articles based on 5-star rating system.
- Allows guests/members to leave a review with their rating (optional).
- Allows guests/members to agree or disagree with a review (optional).
- Shows the rating/review history of a user in the frontend.
- Admins can set a price and a link to buy the product via the scheme or plugin.
- Admins can add replies to reviews.
- Frontend management (publish/delete)
- Set whether to auto approve ratings/reviews or require admin approval.
- Set whether each user can only vote once, vote multiple times, or change their vote.
- Admins can notified by emails when an article receives a rating (optional).
- Admins can manage/modify every rating and review in the backend easily.
- Integrates users' display photos with JomSocial, EasySocial, Community Builder, or JomWall.
- Enables rich snippets using Google Structured Data for the following fields: Brand, Product Name - Article name will be used, Image - When enabled, the first image of the article will be tagged as the product image, Description, SKU, Rating Value and Rating Count, Price, Currency, Buy URL
- Supports Joomla's user groups. Select which user groups can: Rate and post reviews, Agree/disagree with a review, Reply to reviews (typically admins)
- Highly configurable module that displays the latest ratings.
- Mike Feng
- Last updated:
- Jan 26 2017
- Date added:
- Mar 10 2016
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
Ease of useNot rated
Value for moneyNot rated