This extensions need a YOOtheme.com template with Warp7 or PRO to work!
**Ever tried to have a unison look and feel with your Joomla template and Virtuemart? **
We know how much hard work this can be. That is why we created the VMuikit package built on uikit (getuikit.com)
This framework is a very lightweight for modern web interfaces and responsive web layouts.
With VMuikit you can very easily use Virtuemart with any of YOOthemes Joomla templates (needs to be built on Warp7 or PRO). VMuikit overrides all standard Virtuemart layouts and functions with uikit-based ones instead creating a unison look and feel of all elements of Joomla and Virtuemart.
This means you get a lightweight, beautiful, easy customization and effective Virtuemart interface. And the installation only takes a few minutes.
- First release with support for YOOtheme PRO / UIkit 3
- No more mootools calls
- CSS layout fixes
- Coupon issue fixed in normal layout
- Captcha added in checkout process at normal layout
- Url problem fixed for multiple language in widgetkit
- "Hide Category If empty" Not working on Virtuemart frontpage - issue fixed
- Template Override for Sublayouts Not working - Issue Fixed
- Mega Menu Cluster Issue Fixed.
- Custom Fields not working Properly - Issue Fixed
- Pagination not showing in Latest versions - Issue Fixed
- Discount amount updated while product update on Vmuikit Onepage- Feature Added
- Updated SEO function to behave a little better when choosing keywords (was som issues with - . and other characters.
- New better ressponsive Email confirmation override.
These updates are done in 3.1.7 too. But you should start to use 3.2.x series if you can. Do a backup and test.
- We have removed the whole package of MoWebSo (created by Eugen and later bought by Virtuemart team) reducing the number of files in total package from 422 to 117!
We are now using just regular Joomla override system. This will increase some speed (not as extreme as one might have thought but some speed increase is there and many redundant files are now gone for a much cleaner install. Some have intalled this already and we are waiting for some input before we remove the BETA tag.
If you use overrides then you cannot just upgrade to this version. You will need to change you override files to work with this new coding structure. Its not big changes and some of your overrides will probably just work. But again be careful. Take backup and test on a DEV server first and make sure everything is working good.
- This is the last version of 3.1.x series. We will however fix important bugs in this one if they come up. We made a few minor CSS changes in this version only. This might get more updates and we will write about them when they happen. But its a really stable package for sure.
- New param for MEga Menu icon size (16, 24, 32 and 48 pixels).
- New HTML orderconfirmation template override for a very simple but good looking email layout.
- Minor fixes for 3.0.14 that was reported in forum.
- Minor CSS and JS fixes
- TRUE One Page Checkout
- Extra Offcanvas cart available
- Rich snippet and microdata support
- Responsive design
- Virtuemart 3.0.x compatible
- Joomla 3.x compatible
- Ajax Search
- Extra Widgetkit 2 plugin available
- Unison look and feel
- Warp 7 support
- Product Zoom
- Mega Menu module
- AdWords campaign support
- Last updated:
- Aug 11 2017
- Date added:
- Feb 04 2016
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
Ease of use
Value for money