Export users to Excel or CSV file
✔ Exports user data into Excel or CSV file
✔ Filters users by different criteria
✔ One-click export feature saves a lot of time
This export users tool allows you to download users in Excel/CSV format in a few clicks.
You can export thousands of users in a few seconds.
Each exported user will be saved in Excel/CSV file with the information you need, so before export, you can specify which data (e.g. email, name, position) you need.
So, if you don't want to export some data (e.g. ZIP code or Address) - no problem, just specify it in the settings.
Our tool allows you to export users for any purposes:
- Mass mailing;
- Your business partner;
- Migration of users to any other system (like CRM or newer Joomla) and much more.
The main features of "User Export" tool:
- Control over User Fields' order - Drag and drop columns and enable/disable columns in the file by clicking at column title.
- Exports standard Joomla User Fields, Contacts and User-Profile fields. Also Joomla 3.7+ Fields is supported. ("Contacts" and "User Profile" support are available in separate editions.)
- Export user groups - Each group will be separated by a comma.
- Export Profile - it's a saved export with selected preferences, filters, fields' order, etc. and you can use it later for downloading users in a single click. Check more in "Export Profile" section below.
- Advanced Filtering - filter users by Group(s), Registration Date, any field value, date range, etc.
- Profile Sharing - For example, you need to allow your manager to download a list of "Students" without allowing him to log on to Joomla Admin Panel. With this tool, you can create a special Profile and then grant access to a particular user and/or group of users. For more details please check the FAQ below.
- Export by Schedule - It allows you to save Export Profile and set it to be exported at the time you need, on a regular basis.
- Grant/limit access to Export component - With this tool you can allow specific user group(s) to access Export Users extension in Joomla administration panel.
- Download Personal Data - Since GDPR law was released, websites must enable users to download their data. This feature works in combination with the Profile feature. For more details please check FAQ section below.
- Support of old Joomla versions: 1.6, 1.7, 2.5, 3.X
Migration from old to new Joomla:
In combination with our Import Users extension, it can be used to migrate users from one Joomla to another. To migrate users you also need import extension - check out the "Other Extension" tab on this page.
Please note: Joomla 1.5 can't be migrated to Joomla 3.x at once. First you'll have to migrate from 1.5 to Joomla 2.x.
"Export Profile" feature:
Export Profile - it's a saved template with selected preferences, filters, columns, etc. that can be used many times later.
For example, you need to export 3 excel files with different data for different purposes, like for:
- for a business partner;
- for mass mailing;
- for backup.
You need to specify export settings once for each file.
"User export" will remember it and create 3 export buttons for you.
By clicking on them, a new file will be downloaded immediately.
Contact Us or Report a bug:
Please do not use Reviews section for asking questions or reporting a bug.
For this purpose please contact us via form on our website:
How can I export users’ plain text passwords from the Joomla?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to export plain passwords because Joomla stores passwords in an encrypted way using special cryptographic algorithms, so even Joomla doesn’t know them. But encrypted passwords can be used to move users from one Joomla to another. Please note: Joomla 1.5 and 3.x use different cryptographic algorithms, so they are incompatible.
How can I download/export users on front-end?
Please follow the following steps:
You need to create Profile. A profile - it's a saved template with selected export settings. You can use it to download users later by clicking on the Profile name in the "Download Profiles" tab.
Afterwards please go to "Website Profile(s) Share" and select the User Groups and/or Users that should be able to download the Profile. And click "Save" button.
Go to Menus. Create a new menu and select its type using "Menu Item Type" field. Popup with menu types will appear, click on "Export Users ..." and then on "Download Profiles". Then "Save" menu. Go to frontend, login under the user that should have access to it and download users.
How to use "Download Personal Data" feature?
Please follow the next steps:
You need to create Profile. A profile - it's a saved template with selected export settings.
Go to Menus. Create a new menu and select its type using the "Menu Item Type" field. Popup with menu types will appear, click on "Export Users ..." and then on "Download Personal Data". Then "Save" menu. Go to frontend, login under any user and download the file.
I have found a bug, how can it be fixed?
Simply contact us and let us know how to reproduce the bug, send us screenshots or a video if possible (you can use software like Jing); We will do our best to help you within a single business day!
Auto update doesn’t work. How can I get the latest version of extension?
Unfortunately, Auto updater is not available for this extension. To get the latest version of export you need:
- Go to our website: www.UkrSolution.com
- Login and go to "My Products" menu, then click at the needed product and you'll see Download button.
I need additional features in this extension.
If you need some additional features, there are 2 ways:
- Send us email about the new feature, and we will try to implement it in the next version. As we receiving a lot of suggestions some of them can be rejected.
- We can create a special release for you, in a short time, with all the improvements you need, for separate payment. Please contact us to know more about it.
How can I contact you?
Please use contact form on our website: https://www.ukrsolution.com/ContactUs
Export users to Excel or CSV file
- Last updated:
- May 20 2019
- Date added:
- Feb 06 2015
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
Write a review