ARI Image Popup
Joomla! image lightbox extension which provides ability to show image from folder(s), Picasa and Flickr photos in attractive popup.
* User friendly interface; * Provides ability to creating image galleries based on images from specific folder(s). Can generate thumbnails and cache data for decreasing server loading. Supports gallery mode (shows all image on page) and single image mode (shows the first thumbnail and provides ability for navigations between gallery images); * Can display Flickr photos based on Flickr collection ID(s), group ID(s), photoset ID(s) or user ID(s); * Can show Picasa images by user ID and album name; * Supports 3 themes: white, black and shadow; * Can display navigation buttons inside or outside of popup; * Provides different gallery themes; * Keyboard navigation; * Supports slideshow mode; * Highly customizable; * Supports possibility for showing additional image parameters (such as description, title and other) which you can define in CSV file; * You can change gallery layout. It requires minimum HTML knowledge;
* Provides the following methods for generating thumbnails: resize, crop, crop and resize;
* Can rotate thumbnails and apply grayscale filter;
* Can display module in Joomla! articles with help ARI Image Popup plugin;
* Open source and under GNU/GPL license.