Convert Forms is a Joomla Forms Extension Builder designed for growth that's Easy and Powerful. There has never been an easier way to create leads for your marketing campaigns than Convert Forms. Design perfect converting AJAX Forms for your Joomla website which integrate with an ever-expanding list of major third-party campaign services like MailChimp, AWeber, GetResponse, ActiveCampaign, Zapier, Campaign Monitor, ConvertKit, SendInBlue, HubSpot, Zoho, Salesforce, ConvertKit & AcyMailing.
Convert Forms Features
Our builder allows you to create beautiful and optimized forms with no knowledge of coding.
A wide variety of forms field inputs to your fingertips including, Textbox, Textarea, Dropdown, Multiple-Choice, Checkbox, Number, Email Address, Submit Button, Hidden Field, Date - Time, Country, Currency, Terms of Service, Confirm, Google reCAPTCHA
Pre-made Forms Templates
Start in seconds with our pre-made responsive and elegant template forms.
Email Services Addons / Forms Integrations
Sync leads with email providers like MailChimp, AWeber, GetResponse, Active Campaign, Campaign Monitor, HubSpot, ConvertKit, SendInBlue & AcyMailing
Send email notifications when users submit a form.
Form Submission Actions
Choose whether to show a message or redirect the user after form submission.
The Magic of AJAX Form Submission
The form submission takes place in the background. No reloads. The user never leaves your site.
Full security and spam prevention tools for your forms including honeypot and Google reCAPTCHA.
Forms Leads Management
View all your form leads in one place to streamline your workflow.
Import and Export Forms
Easily import and export your form from one site to another.
Highly Customizable Forms
Forms are highly customizable. Background, color, border, padding, font, fields and more.
Easy to Embed
Easily embed your form in articles, pages, sidebar widgets or footer using a module or a shortcode
Responsive & Mobile Friendly Forms
Convert Forms is 100% responsive meaning it works on mobile, tablets & desktop.
★ Campaign Monitor
★ ConstantContact (Coming Soon)
★ Elastic Email
★ iContact (Coming Soon)
★ Zapier: Connect your Joomla Forms with 500+ Web Apps (zapier.com)
★ Zoho CRM & Zoho Campaigns
★ CSV File: Export your leads to CSV file and use it with any 3rd party software
Contact AJAX Forms
Email Subscription Forms
Zapier Optin Form
Article Inline Forms
Feedback Responsive Form
Online Surveys Form
Call me back Forms
MailChimp AJAX Form
AWeber AJAX Forms
ActiveCampaign AJAX Form
ConvertKit AJAX Forms
SendInBlue AJAX Form
HubSpot AJAX Forms
AcyMailing AJAX Form
Campaign Monitor Optin AJAX Form
SalesForce AJAX Form
Constant Contact Optin Form (Coming soon)
Slack Integration Forms (Coming soon)
Convert Forms Changelog
2.2.0 (Monday, 11 February 2019)
- New: Implements the File Upload Field.
- New: Implements the Uploaded Files Cleaner plugin.
- Adds Filter option to Text and Textarea fields to filter the user input.
- Fix: Form doesn't accept '0' as a valid field value.
- Fix: Dropdown doesn't respect the Field Size option.
- Fix: PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$required in HTML field.
- Fix: Clean unreplaced Smart Tags in the front-end - Affects user and querystring based tags.
- Fix: Strange huge height in the dropdown listbox.
- Fix: Date Range is not get validated on non-english locales.
- Fix: Phone custom field doesn't get synched with ActiveCampaign.
- Fix: Checkboxes, Dropdown and Choices Field doesn't accept '0' in the label option.
- Fix: The Country and Currency fields don't take into account the Placeholder field.
- Fix: AcyMailing List dropdown doesn't fetch AcyMailing 6 lists.
- Leads are now called Submissions
- Show an update notification in the dashboard when there's a new version available.
- Update: Text editors in the form editing page don't force absolute URLs any more.
- Update: JSON-API now renders field multiple values as array instead of comma separated values.
- Sets minimum required Joomla! version to 3.8.0
- Updatres translations: de-DE, es-ES, fr-FR
2.1.1 (Tuesday, 18 December 2018)
- Added support for AcyMailing 6
- Fix: Drop-down fields look ugly on macOS. Implement a cross browser CSS only style.
- Fix: CampaignMonitor error 'Failed to deserialize your request' when passing multiple values in a custom field.
- Fix: The form gets submitted even if an input field mask is not complete.
- Fix: The Number field ignores the default value set in the backend.
- Fix: "Number: Is required" error if we submit value = 0.
- reCAPTCHA field is now using the Joomla core script files, to avoid duplicate script loading and improve performance.
- The administrator menu bar has been removed from the form editing page giving more space to work with the form.
- Minor updates in the backend controller.
- Update UpdateSite to use a secure connection over https
2.1.0 (Monday, 12 November 2018)
- You can now prevent spam without interfering with the user experience by using the new Anti-Spam Honeypot technique.
- Editing a Lead in the backend is now possible!
- Fixes bug in the ActiveCampaign Integration which doesn't recognize the First Name and Last Name properties.
- Fixes bug with the Textarea inputs not accepting Enter keypress
- Fixes issue with the Textarea field which doesn't respect a default value
- Fixes PHP Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$required affecting the reCAPTCHA and the Terms Of Service fields.
- Improves the Leads Management page in the backend. You can now filter Leads by a relative period.
- The Required Field Indication is now enabled by default
2.0.10 (Wednesday, 12 September 2018)
- Fixes issue with the Input Masking script not being added to the document
2.0.9 (Saturday, 08 September 2018)
- Adds Input Masking capability to Fields. Help the user with the input by ensuring a predefined format.
- Implements the Phone Field
- Fix: Email Notification throws an error when using comma separated e-mail addresses.
- Fix: Lead Date Submitted doesn't take into account site's timezone.
- Code improvements to avoid database conflicts with 3rd party extensions during form submission.
- Updates Flatpickr to 4.5.2. Themes are now being loaded locally.
- iContact, Constant Contact, Mautic, Slack, Sendgrid, Ontraport, SendReach, SailThru, Emma, arpReach, Mad Mimi, Infusion Soft, Klick-Tipp, Drip, Vero, Klaviyo, Slack, IFFT, 1ShoppingCart, AgileCRM
Joomla Forms, Joomla Form, Joomla Form Builder, Joomla AJAX Forms, AJAX Form, AJAX Contact Form, Joomla Form Maker, joomla contact form, contact forms joomla, joomla contact form module, joomla contact module forms, Joomla Form Creator, responsive contact forms joomla, contact joomla, joomla contact forms free, contact form for joomla, joomla contact component, contact forms plugin, contact form, contact forms, responsive contact forms, joomla contact us form, joomla contact us, free joomla contact forms, joomla contact form extension, joomla extensions forms, joomla forms free, forms for joomla, forms in joomla, free joomla forms, free ajax form, popup contact forms, exit intent forms, mobile forms, responsive forms, MailChimp addon, MailChimp Integration, MailChimp Forms, AWeber Forms, Aweber form, MailChimp form, GetRepone form, GetResponse forms, Salesforce, captcha, reCAPTCHA, Google Captcha Antispam, honeypot, GDPR, GDPR compliant