Paid Events & Ticketing for EasySocial, JomSocial Events & JEvents. Add some more Monetization Punch to you Website today!
Wouldn't it be Awesome if you could let users sell Tickets for their JomSocial Events on your website & you earn a nice commission on every sale ? Run your own mini Eventbrite within your own Joomla Site ?
JTicketing from Techjoomla lets you do just that ! Get this extension today & let your Cash Register starting ringing :)
A feature-packed event booking system that has a native event manager. Also features an Android and iOS app for event managers!
Run your own mini Eventbrite within your own Joomla Site?
1. Native Event Manager: We have introduced our own native Event Management system. This allows you to use JTicketing standalone if you so wish.
2.Field Manager: If you’ve build a common field management system in that case same field manager can be used in a different context by various extensions.
3.Ticket Types: It also allows Event Owners to create Ticket types with varying pricing, availability and descriptions.
4.Event Specific Fields For Extra Information: Apart from the basic, universal information of the attendee, user is also given the option of Event Specific Fields where some extra information of the attendee can be added.
5.Awesome New Pin Layout For Events and Multipurpose Events Display Module Along With Lots Of Category, Event Type Sort, Filters, Ordering Options and Quick Search.
6.Express Checkout and Data Capture: JTicketing makes it super easy to let users buy tickets to events an let them checkout as fast as possible.
7.Guest Checkout and Silent Registration: Guests can choose to Checkout as a guest without having to Login or Register or can opt for registration as part of the checkout without having to fill up any extra forms
8.Multiple Payment Options: JTicketing comes powered with Techjoomla common payment gateway system for Joomla and supports over 10 payment gateways.
9. Awesome IOS and Android App For Event Managers!
10. Sales Report: Admin can see Sales Report in backend which shows as per even.
11. Attendee List: This shows Attendee List with Payment Status,Preview Ticket and Number of tickets bought.
12. Google Maps integration
13.Awesome IOS and Android App For Event Managers!
14. Adobe Connect Integration for Online events like webinars
15. Venue Management
16. Event Creation API
17. Shika LMS Integration
18. Event Owner Specific Commissions
19. Google Markup Email Support
20. Admin Reports for Ticket Sales
21. We offer the admin great overview reports of the overall Ticket Orders, Actual Tickets, Commissions with the ability to drill down to specific users or events.
22. Design Awesome Tickets with Rich Data & QR Codes
23. A WYSIWYG Editor with ability to use Data tags to insert Event
24. Advanced field based filtering for JTicketing
25. JTicketing comes powered with Techjoomla common payment gateway system for Joomla & supports over 10+ payment gateways:
-Alpha User Points
-Pay By Check
-Pay By Purchase Order
26. Compatible with PHP v7.1.x
27. Brand new designs
28. Image and video gallery for events
29. Improved UX for event filters.
30. Activity stream
31. Blended My Calendar view for users based on jLike
32. Manager User Relations via Hierarchy Integration
33. Ability to Enroll manually for Admins, Vendors & Managers
34. TJ Reports Integration & Brand new reports !
35. Manager tools - Assignments, User Calendar, Manager Reports
36. Manager report based on hierarchy
37. Manager/Admin Approval workflow for Student Application to attend an Event
38. Improved Shika JTicketing integration with Event as Lesson and Event Category as lesson
39. Standardised Semantic HTML Across All Products
40. GDPR compliance
41. Event Waiting list
42. EasySocial attendee count update
43. Added check-in time for attendees
44. Functionality to restrict buyer to purchase single ticket
45. Early bird facility for events
46. Support for configuring multiple payment gateways in TJVendor
47. Joomla tag support for event
48. SEO friendly events with addition of meta keywords and meta description
49. User friendly create event view
50. Joomla 3.9.x privacy tools support - Added new Actionlog plugin for JTicketing
51. Joomla 3.9.x privacy tools support - Added new Privacy plugin for JTicketing
52. Venue gallery for events
53. Event-based coupons and front end coupon creation
54. EasySocial integration - Able to create event with ticket or normal EasySocial event
55. Support for inclusive/exclusive fees
56. New UI for order checkout
57. Brand new design improvements for event details view for mobile and desktop
58. Google map free API's to display a map on the Event detail view
59. Google Analytics integration for online payments
60. Duplicate events
61. New filters(date, price, and tag) for all events page
62. Sign-in sheet
63. Name card sheet
64. Feedback form for event attendees
65. Certificate for event attendees
66. Move event attendees
67. Event organizer notification for event enrollment
68. Core Joomla Fields Support for events
69. Joomla Custom fields support for event categories for backend
70. Email notification to event attendees in case the admin rejects the enrollment
71. Differentiating Events with the same name by appending the event date
72. Email notification for event creators after the order is placed or confirmed
73. Redesigned Venue form with UX improvements
74. Jitsi integration for online events
75. Zoom integration for online events
76. Social sharing for certificates
77. Restrict ticket purchase for users for selected access levels
78. SMS support and multilingual notifications
79. Add functionality to register as a business while purchasing a ticket
80. Optional Joomla User creation during attendee import
81. Cover image on event details page
82. Integration plugins for EasySocial, Joomla & JomSocial user group
83. Add local time for event on event detail page
84. Jitsi as a Service(JAAS) integration with Jticketing
85. Frontend ability to change paid orders payment status for event creators
86. Notification for event approvals
JTicketing offers great 'Quick View' dashboards to let event owners get a snapshot of how their ticket Sales are doing.
View the entire feature on the website.
- Last updated:
May 06 2021
1 month ago
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- c m p
Write a review