ochFitvids is a Joomla! content plugin that makes your embedded videos responsive on any device. This means that your videos will always look their best, regardless of whether your visitors are viewing them on a desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone.
ochFitvids - Make Your Embedded Videos Responsive on Any Device
Why are responsive videos important?
Responsive videos are important because more and more people are using mobile devices to access the internet. In fact, mobile traffic now accounts for over half of all web traffic. If your videos are not responsive, they will look small and out of place on mobile devices. This can lead to a poor user experience and higher bounce rates.
Benefits of ochFitvids:
- Improved user experience: Responsive videos look better and are easier to watch on mobile devices. This leads to a better user experience and higher conversion rates.
- Increased SEO: Search engines like Google favor websites with responsive videos. This is because responsive videos provide a better user experience and are more likely to be shared on social media.
- Reduced bounce rates: Responsive videos are more likely to keep visitors on your website longer. This is because responsive videos are easier to watch and are less likely to cause frustration.
Features of ochFitvids
- Force Youtube Privacy-enhanced mode: Dynamically replaces the YouTube URL with the YouTube-nocookies URL, safeguarding your visitors' privacy.
- Access level: Configure the access level for the embedded iFrames. If the visitor (or registered user) doesn't have the correct access level, then a "You are not authorized to view this video..." message will be displayed.
- Add Lazy Loading: Configure if you want to automatically add the loading="lazy" attribute to the embedded iFrames.
- Click Load: Do not automatically load the iFrame, but show a placeholder that needs to be clicked by the user before the iFrame contents are loaded.
- Click Load Placeholder: Select what the placeholder should look like: text, image, or image provided (when supported) by the iFrame platform provider.
How does ochFitvids work?
Which content providers are supported?
ochFitvids supports all major video content providers, including:
- You can also use ochFitvids to make embedded videos from other content providers responsive, by using the advanced regex feature.
- Ruud van Lent
- Last updated:
Nov 06 2023
3 weeks ago
- Date added:
- Feb 25 2016
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- J4 J5
Write a review