A sitemap will help Google and other search engines understand the organization of your site content.
Anything you can do to help Google read your site is a good thing. This is why we develop OSMap.
OSMap is the easiest way to add a sitemap to your Joomla site. All you need to do is install OSMap and it will do the rest. OSMap will automatically create a Google-friendly sitemap for all your content.
Here are some of the key features of OSMap:
- You can generate an XML sitemap for search engines
- You can generate an Image sitemap for search engines, especially Google
- You can generate an HTML sitemap for your visitors
- You can create a Google News sitemap
- OSMap supports all old Xmap plugins and has an easy import feature for Xmap users
- OSMap allows multilingual sitemaps
- OSMap provides a powerful cache for large sitemaps
- You can set the update priority and frequency for your content
- OSMap automatically detects and removes duplicate links
THINGS TO NOTE
- The Free version of OSMap will create links for Joomla's core extensions. You will need plugins for 3rd party extensions.
- Sitemaps will not improve your SEO ranking. SItemaps are tools to help search engines find your content.
- OSMap is not a crawler. OSMap creates sitemaps based on your menu links. If you haven't done so, please create menu links to your content so that OSMap can work.
ABOUT REVIEWS ON THIS PAGE
Please, please, please, PLEASE CONTACT OUR SUPPORT. Sitemaps are complex things and can require time to set up correctly. Something you may think is "incorrect" is probably there for a very good reason. If you have problems with OSMap, please contact our support and read the documentation before leaving a review.