ECR - Easy Content Restriction
Protects content in articles with a password or only displays the content to approved user groups.
With this plugin you can hide text in your articles with a password or from specified user groups with a simple syntax call directly in the articles. Special features are the unusual syntax use (square brackets) and the Safe Mode to avoid hidden text to be showed in other components (e.g. search component). Because the typical plugin syntax is removed in calls from the outside, the plugin does not use curly brackets.
In the Safe Mode the whole article is replaced with an empty string if ECR detects a call from outside the content component of an article which uses the plugin.
- Protects content in articles
- Password Mode - Protect your content with a password! No user account required to load the content - just the correct password
- Easy syntax to call the plugin: [ecr]YOUR TEXT[/ecr]
- Safe Mode: Content protection not only in the article view
- Specify the allowed or disallowed user groups
- Specify allowed users using their IDs
- Set an individual replacement text
- Languages: English and German
Joomla! 3.x - https://joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/downloads/ecr-easy-content-restriction/joomla-3
The extension is completely free but you need a subscription for support: