FRC - Fewest Read Content
Fewest Read Content displays the fewest or most-read articles. It shows a list of the currently published articles which have the fewest or most number of page views. The module is also able to create article lists sorted by date, by which most needed use-cases are covered to display articles on module positions.
FRC is based on the original module 'Popular Content'. The original module was extended by important functions: show articles with a minimum number of hits and/or after a certain time in days. It is also possible to set a maximum age in days to define a time range. In addition, the number of hits and the creation date can be displayed.
- List articles with the fewest or most hits
- Additional parameter: minimum number of hits
- Additional parameters: minimum and maximum age of the article in days
- Set number of displayed articles
- Select category or a set of categories Order by hits or date
- Set sorting of articles (ascending or descending) - you can use this module as an extended "Popular Content" module
- Show number of hits in the front end
- Show creation date
- Show intro text
- Date format individually
- Shorten title/intro text to any number of characters
- Languages: English and German
The extension is completely free, but you need a subscription for support: