RIE - Random Image Extended
The random images can be displayed in a so-called Lightbox view (Shadowbox, Slimbox or Milkbox). Other images from the specified folder can be displayed in this view as a gallery.
Highlights of the module are the storage of thumbnails, data from information text file, reading from all subfolders of the specified directory and the lightbox view of the images.
- Specify types of images - several types of images (e.g. jpg, png, gif) are possible.
- Preview images can be generated and stored. They will be loaded next time faster and have better quality.
- All subdirectories of the specified folder can be read in - so you can display the images from other folders as well.
- The size of the thumbnails can be set in dependence of aspect ratios.
- A caption and the image name can be displayed under the images.
- Image information from a text file
- Individual link each image
- The displayed image can be supplied with a link.
- The remaining images in the specified folder (with subfolders if necessary) can be displayed as a gallery in the JS view. These images can also be sorted randomly.
- Image Rotator - show a simple slideshow
- Language English / German / Italian
The extension is completely free, but you need a subscription for support: