ASK - Auto Subscription for Kunena
ASK - Auto Subscription for Kunena - Automatic activation of subscriptions in Kunena 2.x / 3.x / 5.x
With this plugin subscriptions are assigned automatically or manually to all new and existing users. ASK is performed automatically after a successful registration and assigns the specified categories to the new user or manually to existing users.
There are 2 modes available: Automatic and Selection Mode. In the Automatic Mode the subscriptions to the categories are determined automatically with all dependencies. If the user is allowed to subscribe to a category, then the category is added to the subscription list of the user. In the Selection mode you may select the categories manually without any permission rights checks, so be careful if you use this option!
- Automatic and manual subscriptions of categories
- Plugin assigns the categories immediately to all new users after the registration
- Manual subscriptions for existing users - Activation by the administrator
- 2 modes available: Automatic and Selection Mode
- Automatic detection of all dependencies
- Manual assignment of all categories is possible
- Languages: English and German
Kunena 5.x - https://joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/downloads/ask-auto-subscription-for-kunena/kunena-5-joomla-3
Kunena 2.x / 3.x - http://joomla-extensions.kubik-rubik.de/downloads/ask-auto-subscription-for-kunena/joomla-3
The extension is completely free, but you need a subscription for support: