Role Based Redirection/Access
miniOrange Role Based Redirection plugin can be used to restrict and redirect users to different URLs based on the Joomla user's role.
By using this plugin you can redirect your users to a particular URL after log in and logout based on the role/group of that user.
Role-Based Redirection in Joomla
To know more about Role-based redirection/access click here
JOOMLA ROLE-BASED REDIRECTION / ACCESS:-
- Role-Based Redirection after SSO/Login – Redirect users on the basis of Roles after login/SSO.
- Role-Based Redirection after Logout - Redirect users on the basis of Roles after logout.
- Block users during Login - If you want to allow only a specific role/group of users to log in to your Joomla site, then you can use this feature.
- Custom Page Redirection – Redirection to a custom page for the restricted users, after login.
- Compatible with Joomla SSO plugins – Highly compatible along with our Joomla SAML / OAuth /OpenID Connect Plugins.
Compatible with Joomla 4 - This plugin is compatible with Joomla 3 as well as Joomla 4.
Customize the plugin depending upon the requirement
If you want to see the license version features of the plugin you can prefer this video demonstration.
If you require any assistance with installing this plugin or if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us on our 24*7 support at firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact us.
You can visit our website to find out more security-related solutions https://plugins.miniorange.com/joomla/. For more support or info email us at email@example.com. You can also submit your query from the plugin’s configuration page.