SAML SP Single Sign On – Login with ADFS
SAML SP Single Sign On – Login with ADFS allows users with ADFS Directory apps account to login to your Joomla website with ADFS. It acts as a SAML 2.0 Service Provider which can be configured to establish the trust between the plugin and ADFS Directory apps to securely authenticate the user to the Joomla site.
Login with ADFS uses the latest secure SAML authentication recommended by ADFS, including 2-factor Auth if enabled for your ADFS accounts.
Joomla Single Sign-On allows your users to log in to your Joomla site by authenticating with their IDP (Identity Provider). If your users first log in to some other application connected to your IDP, they can seamlessly login to Joomla without being prompted to login again.
SAML 2.0 SP Single Sign On (SSO) - Service Provider allows users residing at a SAML 2.0 capable Identity Provider to log in to your Joomla website. We support all known IdPs – Google Apps, ADFS, Azure AD, Okta, Salesforce, Centrify, Bitium, miniOrange IdP, OneLogin, PortalGuard, SimpleSAMLphp, Shibboleth, Edugate, DUO, OpenAM, Ping, RSA, IBM, Oracle Access Manager, WSO2, Feide, SecureAuth, NetIQ Access Manager, etc.
If you require any Single Sign On (SSO) application or need any help with installing this plugin, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact us
We provide active support. If you require any Single Sign-On application or need any help with installing this plugin, please reach out to us on email@example.com
If you require any Single Sign On (SSO) application or need any help with installing this plugin, please feel free to reach out to us on our 24*7 support at firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact us.
FREE VERSION FEATURES
- Login Using IDP Credentials SAML SP helps login to your Joomla site using SAML 2.0 compliant Identity Providers.
- Automatic User Registration – the user will auto-registered after login if the user is not already registered with your site.
- Upload IDP Metadata – SAML SP provides an easy configuration with the Identity Provider by simply uploading the IDP metadata file/URL.
- Basic Role Mapping – Select the default role to assign to users on auto registration.
- Export Configuration – Download the plugin configuration file to transfer your module configurations when you change your Joomla instance.
- Step by step Guides – SAML SP provides step-by-step guides for configuring the Identity Provider.
- Step by step setup video - Click here to see step by step configuration video.
- Proxy Server Setup for intranet sites.
UPGRADED VERSION FEATURES– Click here to see all license versions.
- All the Free version features.
- Unlimited Authentication with multiple Identity Providers.
- SAML Single Logout(SLO) – Support for SAML Single Logout (Make sure your IdP also supports SLO)
- Auto-redirect to IDP – Allows Auto-redirect to Identity Provider from login page even user using multiple service providers.
- Advanced Attribute Mapping – Use this feature to map your IDP attributes to your Joomla site attributes like Username, Email, First Name, Last Name, Group/Role, Display Name.
- Advanced Role Mapping – Use this feature to assign Joomla roles to your users based on the group/role sent by your IDP.
- Force Authentication – Force Authentication allows users to redirect to IDP if the user is not logged in.
- Multiple SAML IDPs Support – We support the configuration of Multiple IDPs in the plugin to authenticate the different groups of users with different IDPs.
- Backend and Frontend Login – If a user is Super User, the user will be logged into both the frontend and backend of the site. No need to sign in again in the admin panel (backend) for Super User, once he is logged into the frontend of the site via Single Sign-On.
- Integrated Windows Authentication – Support for Integrated Windows Authentication (With ADFS)
- Binding Type – Select HTTP-Post or HTTP-Redirect binding type to use for sending SAML Requests.
- Generate Custom SP Certificate
- Select a Signature algorithm
- Auto-sync IdP Configuration from metadata
- Store Multiple IDP certificates
- Custom admin Login URL
- Customize modules depending upon the requirement.
LIST OF SUPPORTED IDPS
- Azure AD (Login with Azure AD)
- Azure AD B2C (Login using Azure AD B2C)
- Keycloak (Login with Keycloak)
- ADFS (Login with ADFS)
- Okta (Login with Okta)
- Salesforce (Login using Salesforce)
- Shibboleth2 (Login using shibboleth2)
- Shibboleth3 (Login with shiboleth3)
- GSuite login / Login with Google Apps / Login using Google Apps directory (Login GSuite login/google apps)
- miniOrange IDP (supports SAML SSO)
- Onelogin (Login with Onelogin)
- Centrify (Login with Centrify)
- SimpleSAMLphp (Login with SimpleSAMLphp )
- OpenAM (Login with OpenAM)
- Ping Federate (Login with Ping)
- PingOne (PingOne SSO)
- RSA Secure ID (Login with RSA Secure ID)
- IBM (Login with IBM)
- Oracle (Login with Oracle)
- Bitium (Login with Bitium)
- WSO2 (Login with WSO2)
- NetIQ (supports SAML SSO)
- LastPass (LastPass SSO)
- Auth Anvil (Auth Anvil SSO)
- Auth0 (Login with Auth0)
and practically any SAML-compliant Identity Provider.
Check out our website to see all our listed Joomla plugins. Please reach out to us on email@example.com for more support. You can also submit your query from the plugin’s configuration page.
We also provide SAML SP, SAML IDP, OAuth Client, OAuth Server, LDAP / AD Login, Two Factor Authentication, OTP Verification, and Social Login plugins/Modules for WordPress and Drupal sites. To know more please click here
SAML 2.0 Plugin Add-ons:-
Integrate with Community Builder
By using the Community Builder Add-on you would be mapping the user details into the CB's com profiles fields table which contains the values from the table com profile.
IP based restriction for auto redirect
Restrict specific IP addresses from auto-redirect to IDP.
Sync users from your IdP in Joomla (SCIM Plugin)
This add-on sync users from your IdP to the Joomla database.
This add-on is basically used to protect the pages/posts of your site with the IDP login page and also, restrict the access to pages/posts of the site based on the user roles.
SSO Login Audit
SSO Login Audit captures all the SSO users and will generate the reports.
Role/Group Based Redirection
This add-on helps you to redirect your users to different pages after they log into your site, based on the role sent by your Identity Provider.