SAML SSO login with Google Apps
SAML SSO – Login with Google Apps / Gsuite Now Secure your website login by Google Apps Login which allows Single Sign-On (SSO) to Joomla using Google credentials (Gsuite) for your users or employees. Google Apps Login uses Google credentials to provide a better experience compared to Joomla login options. For example – Users can do One-Click Login to Joomla account with their Google Credentials so it’s not required of them to remember multiple sets of username & password
Joomla Single Sign-On (SSO) is an authentication process in which a user can log in to multiple applications and/or websites by using only a single set of login credentials (such as username and password). This prevents the need for the user to log in separately into the different applications. Joomla Single-Sign-On addresses the challenge of maintaining the credentials for each application separately, streamlining the process of signing on without the need to re-enter the password.
SAML SSO login with Google Apps allows your users to log in to your Joomla site by authenticating with their Google Apps/ Gsuite. If your users first log in to some other application connected to your Google Apps, they can seamlessly login to Joomla without being prompted to login again.
Google Apps Login is a trusted enterprise plugin & used by many organizations for Single Sign On (SSO). Google Apps Login supports SAML Protocol to provide secure authentication.
Google Apps Login maps attribute like username, first name, last name & email to your Joomla user details. With the help of Google Apps Login, you can manage user attributes from Gsuite Profile data to your Joomla site & Joomla updates user details according to the Gsuite user profile data at the time of registration/login. Also, you can control user access through role mapping which helps you to assign specific roles to users in Joomla according to the user’s group in Google Apps / Gsuite.
If you require any Single Sign On (SSO) application or need any help with installing this plugin, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or Contact us
FREE VERSION FEATURES
- Login Using IDP Credentials – SAML SP helps login to your Joomla site using SAML 2.0 compliant Identity Providers credentials.
- Automatic User Registration – If the user is not already registered with your Joomla site, they will automatically register following a successful login.
- Easy to set up – You can easily configure our plugin with any IDP by simply uploading the IDP metadata file/URL with a single click.
- Basic Group Mapping– Assign the default registered group to users on registration and login.
- Export Configuration– Download the plugin configuration file to transfer your plugin configurations when upgrade your license.
- Update SP Entity ID and base URL.
- Step by step Guides – SAML SP provides step-by-step guides for configuring the Identity Provider.
- Step by step setup video - Click here to see step by step configuration video.
UPGRADED VERSION FEATURES– Click here to see all license versions.
License Version Features :-
All the Free version features.
Unlimited user creation and authentication with multiple Identity Providers.
Single Logout (SLO) – Support for SAML Single Logout where you will be logged out from all applications with single action. (Make sure your IDP also supports SLO)
Auto-redirect to IDP – If you want to limit access to your website to users who are logged in, then you can choose this option, users will be sent to your IDP if a logged-in session cannot be detected. Then after successful authentication will be redirected to the Joomla site.
Auto-redirect to IDP for /administrator URL – If you want to restrict the backend of your site to only logged-in users using SSO. Then selecting this option will redirect the users to your IDP if the logged-in session is not found. Then after successful authentication will be redirected to the Joomla backend.
Backdoor login for Superuser/administrator – In the event that you lose access to your IDP, checking this option establishes a backdoor that allows you to log into your Joomla backend using your Joomla credentials.
Disable auto-creation of users if the user does not exist – Existing Joomla users are the only ones who can log in using SSO if you enable this functionality. New users won't be created into your Joomla site.
Advanced Attribute Mapping - Use this feature to map your IDP attributes to your Joomla site attributes like Username, Email, First Name, Last Name, Display Name, user profile attribute, field attributes and contact attributes.
Advanced Group Mapping – Use this feature to assign Joomla group to your users based on the group sent by your IDP.
Force Authentication – Force Authentication allows users to redirect to IDP to re-authenticate, even if an active session is detected
Multiple SAML IDPs Support – We support the configuration of Multiple IDPs in the plugin to authenticate the different groups of users with different IDPs.
Integrated Windows Authentication – Support for Integrated Windows Authentication (With ADFS)
Binding Type – Select HTTP-POST or HTTP-Redirect binding type to use for sending SAML Requests.
Generate Custom SP Certificate - You can upload or generate your own certificates.
Select a Signature algorithm - You can select any signing algorithm according to your requirement.
Anonymous user - Joomla SAML Single Sign On (SSO) also enables Anonymous Connect (Guest User Login) for your Joomla site, allowing your users to login to the Joomla site using their IDP credentials without having to create new users.
Auto-sync IDP Configuration from metadata
Store Multiple IDP certificates
Custom admin Login URL
Customize plugin depending upon the requirement
Google Apps SSO
The Joomla SAML Single Sign-On SSO plugin supports SSO with GSuite / Google Apps (Google Apps Login / Login using Gsuite / Login with Google Apps / Login using Google Apps / Gsuite login), allowing the users in your organization to login to your Joomla site using their organization Google Apps credentials.
You can use the Joomla Single Sign-On plugin to map the user information such as first name, last name, employee details, etc from Google Apps to your Joomla site in order to achieve Google Apps Login / SSO with GSuite / log in using Gsuite / Login with Google Apps / Login using Google Apps / Gsuite login into Joomla.
We also support Joomla Single Sign-On with multiple Google Apps organizations on the same site using our All-Inclusive plan.
We provide seamless integration between Joomla Single Sign-On and Google Apps Login(Login with Google Apps) in which you can provide Role controls to your users based on Google Groups or Organizational Unit membership.
Joomla SAML Single Sign-On SSO is a leading enterprise-grade plugin trusted by thousands of organizations from schools to large public companies, for enabling SSO with GSuite / Google Apps(Google Apps Login / log in using Gsuite / Login with Google Apps / Login using Google Apps / Gsuite login).
You may watch this video to learn how to set up Google Apps SSO with Joomla.
SAML 2.0 Plugin Add-ons:-
Integrate with Community Builder: By using the Community Builder Add-on you would be mapping the user details into the CB's com profiles fields table which contains the values from the table com profile.
Page and Article Restriction: Page and Article Restriction allows you to prevent unauthorized users from accessing certain pages or articles, as well as redirecting users to a specific page after SSO.
SSO Login Audit:This addon captures all actions of SSO users and will generate the reports.
Role/Group Based Redirection: This add-on helps you to redirect your users to different pages after they log into your site, based on the role sent by your Identity Provider.
Media Restriction : This add-on allows you to prevent users who are not logged in from accessing certain files or folders.
LIST OF OTHER SUPPORTED IDPS
- Azure AD (Login with Azure AD)
- Azure AD B2C (Login using Azure AD B2C)
- Keycloak (Login with Keycloak)
- ADFS (Login with ADFS)
- Okta (Login with Okta)
- Salesforce (Login using Salesforce)
- Shibboleth2 (Login using shibboleth2)
- Shibboleth3 (Login with shiboleth3)
- GSuite login / Login with Google Apps / Login using Google Apps directory (Login GSuite login/google apps)
- miniOrange IDP (supports SAML SSO)
- Onelogin (Login with Onelogin)
- Centrify (Login with Centrify)
- SimpleSAMLphp (Login with SimpleSAMLphp )
- OpenAM (Login with OpenAM)
- Ping Federate (Login with Ping)
- PingOne (PingOne SSO)
- RSA Secure ID (Login with RSA Secure ID)
- Oracle (Login with Oracle)
- Bitium (Login with Bitium)
- WSO2 (Login with WSO2)
- NetIQ (supports SAML SSO)
- LastPass (LastPass SSO)
- Auth Anvil (Auth Anvil SSO)
- Auth0 (Login with Auth0)
- Windows sso (Login with Windows sso)
- Wordpress (Login with Wordpress)
- Drupal (Login with Drupal)
- Office 365 (Login with Office 365)
- Salesforce community (Login with Salesforce community)
- Classlink (Login with Classlink)
- Absorb LMS (Login with Absorb LMS)
- Gluu server (Login with Gluu server)
- Jumpcloud (Login with Jumpcloud)
- Identity server4 (Login with Identity server4)
- Degreed (Login with Degreed)
- CyberArk (Login with CyberArk)
- Duo (Login with Duo)
- Fusion Auth (Login with Auth)
- SiteMinder (Login with SiteMinder)
- SecureAuth (Login with SecureAuth)
- Fonteva (Login with Fonteva)
- SURFContext (Login with SURFContext)
- Phenixld (Login with Phenixld)
- OpenAthens (Login with OpenAthens)
- CA Identity (Login with CA Identity)
- IBM (Login with IBM)
- Magento (Login with Magento)
- VMware (Login with VMware) and practically any SAML-compliant Identity Provider.
We provide active support. If you require any Single Sign-On application or need any help with installing this plugin, please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require any Single Sign On (SSO) application or need any help with installing this plugin, please feel free to reach out to us on our 24*7 support at email@example.com or Contact us.
Check out our website to see all our listed Joomla plugins. Please reach out to us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more support. You can also submit your query from the plugin’s configuration page.
We also provide SAML SP, SAML IDP, OAuth Client, OAuth Server, LDAP / AD Login, Two Factor Authentication, OTP Verification, and Social Login plugins/Modules for WordPress and Drupal sites. To know more please click here