OAuth Server for Joomla
OAuth Server Single Sign-On – SSO (OAuth 2.0) -The plugin allows users to reside in your Joomla site to login to your client apps. It allows you to use Joomla as your OAuth Server/Provider and access OAuth APIs. The primary goal of this OAuth server/OAuth Provider plugin is to allow users to interact with Joomla sites without requiring them to store sensitive credentials.
STEP BY STEP GUIDES TO CONFIGURE PLUGIN
Please visit website to see the step by step configuration guides for various providers.
OAuth Server Single Sign-On – SSO plugin functions only as an OAuth Provider, not like OAuth Client. We also provide a separate plugin that enables Joomla to act as an OAuth Client.
Click here to know more about OAuth Client. You can configure your Joomla site with any OAuth Provider with the help of this plugin.
- It allows you to use Joomla as your OAuth Server and access OAuth APIs
- Supports Multiple OAuth Client.
- Supports All Grant Types- Authorization, Implicit, Client credential, Resource, Refresh token grants.
- It has a complete OAuth server like feature, inbuilt OpenID connect, built in resource server, creating client credentials and connect it to a specific user by using application passwords, and so on.
- Easy to configure
- OAuth server can be easily configured to protect your API with access tokens or allow clients to obtain new access tokens and refresh them.
- In OAuth Authentication REST API is handled without exposing user credentials.
WE SUPPORT FOLLOWING GRANTS:-
- Authorization code grant -This code grant is used when there is a need to access the protected resources on behalf of another third-party application.
- Implicit grant -This grant relies on resource owner and registration of redirect URI. In authorization code grant user needs to ask for authorization and access token each time, but here access token is granted for a particular redirect URI provided by the client using a particular browser.
- Refresh token grant - Access tokens obtained in OAuth flow eventually expire. In this grant type client can refresh his or her access token.
- Resource owner password credentials grant: -This type of grant is used where the resource owner has a trust relationship with the client. Just by using username and password, provided by resource owner authorization and authentication can be achieved.
- Client credentials grant - This grant type heads towards specific clients, where the access token is obtained by the client by only providing client credentials. This grant type is quite confidential.
HOW REST API IS PROTECTED BY OAUTH SERVER
Rest API is very much open to interact. Creating posts, getting information about users and much more is readily available. If API is protected by OAuth Server plugin secure access to APIs can be achieved. The token obtained in authentication can be intercepted and used. Protection can be achieved by building custom endpoints and allowing custom authentication.
Check out our website for other plugins or visit to see all our listed Joomla plugins. For more support or info email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit your query from the plugin’s configuration page.
We also provide SAML SP, SAML IDP, OAuth Client, LDAP, Two Factor Authentication, OTP Verification, and Social Login plugins/Modules for WordPress and Drupal sites. To know more please click here