JUX Testimonial - a Joomla extension of feedbacks and testimonials by JoomlaUX team, is an awesome component that helps you to display all of your clients, partners’ testimonials on your website at different positions with many beautiful styles.
JUX Testimonial displays neatly on many devices like Desktop, tablet, or mobile screen.
Much Beautiful design
JUX Testimonial offers 10 great designs that match easily with many templates.
List, grid, slide layout are all available in JUX Testimonial and you can choose whatever layout you want just by selecting from the option.
We bring a large number of configuration settings that allow you to show/hide different information on your submitter.
The submission form can contain various fields, such as user’s name, job title, location, company, email, avatar, and website - all are there and it up to you to disable or enable each field.
Social network interaction
With JUX Testimonial, you can immediately share the best testimonials via the 3 most popular social networks: Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
• Support Joomla 3.x
• Responsive on Mobile and Tablet
• Beautiful design with 5 stars rate system.
• Easily edit and approve testimonials in the admin panel.
• Social share integrated
• Avatar available
• Job title, company, location, date, website information supported
• 10 great design for the testimonial
• Creates a testimonial module which allows you to display your testimonials in a different position
• Enable swipe to view next testimonial in slide style on mobile and tablet.
• CAPTCHA support.
• Support jQuery no Conflict.
• Display testimonial nicely and shows testimonial by rows and columns on the module.
• Multiple sliders, multiple sets, and multiple transition effects supported.
- Fix field active at back-end.
- Fix hidden option at back-end.
- Update carousel 2 for style slider.
- Fix Responsive issue.
- Fix module display at front-end.
- Fix submit testimonial.
- Fix loadmore button.
- Fix bug load more button.
- Fix CSS style.
- Fix bug conflict Bootstrap 2,3
- Fix submit form error
- Fix: bug install and update joomla 3.3 not working.
- Add Netherland language
- Last updated:
- Aug 11 2020
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- c m
- J3 J4 Beta
Write a review