JUX News Wall
JUX News Wall - a module developed by JoomlaUX team, is the primary “content” retrieval module for K2 and Joomla Content. You can set various categories and item element filters to display a number of items coming from the K2 component and Joomla content. Using multiple copies of this module (with varying settings) you can achieve complex news publishing/magazine site layout.
Select source from K2 component and Joomla content
A Joomla content contain image, article, and article with image, but with JUX News Wall, you can either use Joomla content or K2 component which could display various types of items like video, article, and image.
Modern design with CSS3 transition effect
By using CSS 3 transition effect, the front-end user interface will emerge with stunning looks and display nicely in masonry layout.
Cool lightbox will be shown up at the center to display images and other content when you want to view more detailed information.
K2 Component brought you more functional features like support video so that your site will have a better user interface.
JUX News Wall is compatible with tablets and mobile. It can fit any screen size and still looks beautiful on that.
Back-end control just easy and have multi option for you to manage. We have clear explanations when you hover to an option and just simply follow the guideline, you will get everything done very quickly.
- Support K2 v 2.6.8 and Joomla 3.x
- Retrieve content from Joomla, K2.
- Fully responsive
- Support multiple types of items: image, video, article
- Masonry layout
- Title, date, tag, like, supported
- Description available
- Lightbox supported
- Choose the number of article displaying
- Order article by title, hits, ID, alias, date, etc.
- Support jQuery no conflict
- Beautiful design
- Easy control over the backend
- Link title
- Support Joomla 4
Fix problem PHP 7 - Update Style
- Fix load more, filter issue.
- Fix K2 back-end error.
- Check the latest version of Joomla.
- [Updated] Add filter tags in Joomla content.
- Add filter tag function.
- Fix bug "Cache" load more button.
- Add filter for search
- Add Readmore option button
- Fix filter gray on firefox and IE
- Fix item over item when first load have too much items
- Add loadmore items via ajax
- Add more options layout at back-end: filter, filter gray,...
- Validate html
- Fix style, add column display config.
- Fix bug on Joomla 3.4
- Add more language
- Update loading effect
- Update turn on/off light-box view article
JUX News Wall
- Last updated:
Mar 03 2022
4 months ago
- Date added:
- Nov 18 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- J3 J4
Write a review