JUX Mashup by JoomlaUX team is a Joomla module that supports retrieving content from Joomla and K2 source. With this extension, your blogs and articles will be displayed nicely in the list and grid layout with beautiful animated filtering and sorting content by tags and categories.
As always, JUX’s products always design to run smoothly on any high-tech devices in any screen size including smartphones, tablets, laptops, desktop, etc.
Support Joomla and K2 sources
With JUX mashup, your site’s content can retrieve from both Joomla and K2 sources. In order to displays contents from both Joomla and K2 sources, you can create different modules on the same page and retrieve the content you want.
Multiple filters and sort options
No more wasting time looking for the right categories. With filter options by categories and tags, you and your site's visitor can easily find the right articles and topics.
Moreover, JUX Mashup also supports to sort articles by date and alphabet so that the latest news or most relevant topic will be showed up without a long time searching.
Display nicely in list and grid layout
There are 2 layouts for your article to be displayed which are list and grid.
With grid layout: article’s title, category, date, description will show in one frame.
With list layout: those options will be arranged nicely beside the main picture of that article.
Each article’s options can be hidden at the back-end and you can easily change the number of item display and item load also.
Full control over backend
If you have used JUX’s products before or you already our members, we believe you already familiar with our extension’s backend setting.
Easy to set config with on/off, show/hide options, drag & drop at the back-end, everything will be done as easy as pie.
- Fully responsive
- Joomla 3 support
- Source from Joomla and K2
- List and grid layout
- Load more option available
- Sort by date and alphabet or random
- Filter by tags and categories
- SEO Supported
- Support multiple modules on 1 page
- Fix jQuery conflict Joomla 4.
- Add filter by Checkbox.
- Reorder filter by Alphabet ASC.
- Fix load more issue Joomla 4.
- Fix custom style issue Joomla 4.
- Improve front-end style.
- Support Joomla 4
- Fixed: Joomla Tags links.
- Fixed: Lightbox when click load more button.
- Fixed: Tag name with space.
- Added: Filter tag function for Joomla content.
- Fix filter tags multiple words both K2 and joomla
- Add image resize, crop options for both K2 and joomla images
- Add options title limit words
- Fix options description max character
- Last updated:
Aug 16 2023
1 month ago
- Date added:
- Sep 06 2015
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- J3 J4
Write a review