The form generator mod_qlforms is based on the Joomla! xml form generation. Any parameter (calendar, text, email etc.) is at your service.
You can use it as:
- usual form features:
- contact form
- sendcopy implementation
- works with J! captcha plugins
- major survey jumping from one form to the next
- store all data in database via J! messages component
- developement features
- custom validation class
- custom preprocessing of data
- custom functionality via predefined class
- paid version
- fill database table
- send/store files
The paid PRO version also allows storing of data in local or nexternal database as well as sending of files.
As knowledge about xml formatting and Joomla! form generation is needed, mod_qlform is a useful and mighty tool for developers.
All form fields see here: http://docs.joomla.org/Category:Standardformfield_types