If you have any problems with the Sticky Notification module or any questions regarding how to use this Sticky Notification module then you can directly post your queries at our Support Ticket System, http://www.support.infyways.com
Sticky Notification is a module that can be used for notifications, promo, event or anything related on Left-Top, Right-Top, Left-Bottom or Right-Bottom of a page. It uses joomla jquery framework. The popup notifications can be set to show or hide based on browser cookie/session.
- The extension supports multiple instances of popup notification on a single page.
- The module can be set to 4 different positions. Top Left, Top Right, Bottom Left and Bottom Right
- Parameter to set the transition of the notification to fast or slow.
- Option to auto close the notification after few seconds
- Option to set the notification to fullscreen. NEW
- Option to change the color of the notification background.
- Option to change the border color an border thickness of the popup. NEW
- Option to add background image to the notification. NEW
- Option to change the color of the notification text
- HTML contents can be used.
- Option to load a module inside the popup
- Option to open once per session
- Number of days for cookie to expire can be set
- Can popup every time user visits the page or once per user if cookie is set
- Easy to implement with how to use instruction file in the pack
- Option to add extra CSS directly into the module parameters. NEW
###SUPPORT 24 X 7
- Infyways Solutions
- Last updated:
- Aug 07 2016
- Date added:
- Nov 19 2014
- GPLv2 or later
- Paid download
- Uses updater:
Ease of use
Value for money